Sep 21, 2013, 3:25 PM EDT
If you’re bored over the weekend and need a hoops fix, you probably look at YouTube for basketball mixtapes and old game footage to pass the time like I do. Thankfully, since I live in Chicago, there is a lot of local high school basketball talent, including top-5 2014 power forward Cliff Alexander, to keep track of.
Alexander, rated No. 4 in Rivals’ 2014 national rankings, is currently considering Arizona, Baylor, DePaul, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisville, Memphis, and Michigan State. He recently noted that he would like to play with former Louisville commit JaQuan Lyle as part of a package deal.
In this new Alexander workout mixtape from IowaElites, Cliff shows off his raw power around the hoop but also an expanded and improved jumper.
- Oklahoma State lands commitment from elite point guard in 2015 0
- John Calipari hiring an analytics director is smart, necessary, strictly for his players 0
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- Wichita State gets commitment from three-star 2015 point guard (2)
- Frank Haith lands first commitment as head coach at Tulsa (2)
- Three-star point guard down to Maryland, Providence, UNLV and Virginia Tech (1)
- Former SMU commit picks Michigan State (1)
- Alex Poythress dunks over 7-foot Dakari Johnson (VIDEO) (1)