Sep 21, 2013, 3:25 PM EDT
If you’re bored over the weekend and need a hoops fix, you probably look at YouTube for basketball mixtapes and old game footage to pass the time like I do. Thankfully, since I live in Chicago, there is a lot of local high school basketball talent, including top-5 2014 power forward Cliff Alexander, to keep track of.
Alexander, rated No. 4 in Rivals’ 2014 national rankings, is currently considering Arizona, Baylor, DePaul, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisville, Memphis, and Michigan State. He recently noted that he would like to play with former Louisville commit JaQuan Lyle as part of a package deal.
In this new Alexander workout mixtape from IowaElites, Cliff shows off his raw power around the hoop but also an expanded and improved jumper.
- How can Wichita State build on the two best years in program history? 0
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Xavier’s new court design? Cincy’s skyline, but not chili (PHOTO) (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)