Sep 23, 2013, 7:30 PM EST
Elite 2014 forward and former Indiana recruit Trey Lyles announced on Instagram Monday evening that he was down to rivals Kentucky and Louisville as his final two schools.
In the creative Instagram announcement, the 6’10”, 245-pound Lyles used photos of what he might look like in Wildcat blue or Cardinal red in what’s sure to be a heated recruiting battle.
Lyles, regarded as the No. 8 prospect in Rivals’ 2014 national rankings, hosted Kentucky and Louisville on in-home visits last week and has already visited Louisville for his official visit. Lyles is expected to visit Kentucky for an official visit starting on October 18th.
The Indianapolis native from Arsenal Tech was previously committed to Indiana in September 2010 before playing a high school varsity game and decommitted from the Hoosiers in August 2012.
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 1
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 0
- Potential Cinderellas you want to win their automatic bid 2
- Virginia’s Justin Anderson could return as early as Saturday 0
- Missouri Valley Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- No. 9 Kansas rallies to beat No. 20 West Virginia in OT but injury to Perry Ellis is major concern 1
- Bubble Banter: Just how bad was Indiana’s loss to Iowa? 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (24)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)