Sep 23, 2013, 1:54 PM EDT
LSU has landed their first commitment in the Class of 2014, as Louisiana native Aaron Epps made a pledge to Johnny Jones and the Tigers on Monday,
Epps, a three-star recruit according to Rivals, is a skinny, 6-foot-9 forward with the kind of athleticism that makes land-warriors like myself eternally envious. Not only did he make Louisiana’s Class 4A all-state team as a junior, but he finished second in the state in the high jump, clearing a height of 6-foot-6.
Epps had an up-and-down summer playing for the Jackson Tigers in the EYBL, but he came on strong during Peach Jam and ended the event by putting up 19 points against Boo Williams.
He joins UNC-Asheville transfer Keith Hornsby as the Tigers that will make their debuts during the 2014-2015 season.
- Latest mixtape for Dennis Smith Jr. shows how talented he is (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1