Sep 23, 2013, 10:25 AM EDT
VCU’s basketball program will be getting new uniforms this season. The changes are subtle, but there is one thing that I would have done differently were I the one making the decisions.
Why isn’t ‘Havoc’ written on the jerseys somewhere? More than anything, that’s the word that is associated with VCU’s program. It’s written on every sign in and around the Siegel Center. It’s written on the seats on one side of the courts. It’s the program’s identity.
Wouldn’t it have been awesome to get that on the uniform somewhere?
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 3
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 1
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 1
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 7
- Steve Lavin and St. John’s ‘mutually agree’ to part ways 1
- No. 2 Arizona pulls away from No. 6 Xavier, setting up West regional final rematch 0
- No. 3 Notre Dame knocks off No. 7 Wichita State to get to the Elite 8 17
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)