Sep 23, 2013, 10:25 AM EDT
VCU’s basketball program will be getting new uniforms this season. The changes are subtle, but there is one thing that I would have done differently were I the one making the decisions.
Why isn’t ‘Havoc’ written on the jerseys somewhere? More than anything, that’s the word that is associated with VCU’s program. It’s written on every sign in and around the Siegel Center. It’s written on the seats on one side of the courts. It’s the program’s identity.
Wouldn’t it have been awesome to get that on the uniform somewhere?
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia (3)
- Wichita State forward working hard to improve offensive repertoire (3)
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)