Sep 23, 2013, 10:25 AM EDT
VCU’s basketball program will be getting new uniforms this season. The changes are subtle, but there is one thing that I would have done differently were I the one making the decisions.
Why isn’t ‘Havoc’ written on the jerseys somewhere? More than anything, that’s the word that is associated with VCU’s program. It’s written on every sign in and around the Siegel Center. It’s written on the seats on one side of the courts. It’s the program’s identity.
Wouldn’t it have been awesome to get that on the uniform somewhere?
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- John Calipari can be a great coach with being an x’s-and-o’s mastermind 4
- Louisville’s Terry Rozier is ready for his bigger role this season 1
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- John Calipari calls Mike Francesa’s radio show to complain about a critique (AUDIO) (7)
- Rupp Arena ranked college hoops’ best home venue, Cameron Indoor 31st? (6)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Indiana lands a final piece in their 2014 recruiting class (4)