Sep 23, 2013, 10:25 AM EDT
VCU’s basketball program will be getting new uniforms this season. The changes are subtle, but there is one thing that I would have done differently were I the one making the decisions.
Why isn’t ‘Havoc’ written on the jerseys somewhere? More than anything, that’s the word that is associated with VCU’s program. It’s written on every sign in and around the Siegel Center. It’s written on the seats on one side of the courts. It’s the program’s identity.
Wouldn’t it have been awesome to get that on the uniform somewhere?
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 22
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (26)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)