Sep 24, 2013, 6:59 PM EST
The New Mexico men’s basketball program is entering the Craig Neal era now that Steve Alford is in Westwood. On Monday, the school released an image of its new court at The Pit.
The school released the new court design via its Twitter account.
The University of New Mexico spent around $130,000 on the court renovations which began in July, according to Geoff Grammer of the Albuquerque Journal. Grammer also noted that the floor is in place, and is waiting to be painted.
The Lobos finished one win shy of 30 this past season and with returning scorer Kendall Williams and top rebounder Alex Kirk back in The Pit this year, New Mexico is the favorite to win the Mountain West in Neal’s first season as head coach.
- College Hoops Week in Review: Wisconsin’s for real, and so is Chaz Williams 0
- Former Rutgers player Derrick Randall sues school over Mike Rice’s actions 0
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25 rankings 0
- Maurice Creek, George Washington proving to be a match made in heaven 0
- Kansas lost, but Jayhawk fans should be happy after the Colorado game 2
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (3)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25 rankings (2)