Sep 24, 2013, 6:59 PM EST
The New Mexico men’s basketball program is entering the Craig Neal era now that Steve Alford is in Westwood. On Monday, the school released an image of its new court at The Pit.
The school released the new court design via its Twitter account.
The University of New Mexico spent around $130,000 on the court renovations which began in July, according to Geoff Grammer of the Albuquerque Journal. Grammer also noted that the floor is in place, and is waiting to be painted.
The Lobos finished one win shy of 30 this past season and with returning scorer Kendall Williams and top rebounder Alex Kirk back in The Pit this year, New Mexico is the favorite to win the Mountain West in Neal’s first season as head coach.
- Justin Anderson out this weekend after undergoing appendectomy 0
- West Coast Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Film Session: Who can actually beat Kentucky and why 0
- Potential NCAA tournament bid thieves bubble teams should be rooting against 1
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 2
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 2
- Potential Cinderellas you want to win their automatic bid 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (26)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)