Sep 24, 2013, 4:54 PM EDT
Times are good for the Seton Hall men’s basketball program, and that’s been a rarity for a long time. The Pirates are entering the brand-new Big East with their eyes on the heralded Class of 2014 coming in.
Seton Hall uprooted Brooklyn native Isaiah Whitehead last week when he picked SHU over St. John’s, giving Kevin Willard one of three Rivals150 recruits along with power forward Angel Delgado and shooting guard Khadeen Carrington. The Seton Hall faithful will have to wait until next year for the big improvements to the roster, but for now they can live with the new uniforms posted on Twitter by the team’s account on Tuesday afternoon.
- 2014-15 Southern Conference Preview: Wofford, Chattanooga favored in Davidson’s absence 0
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)