Sep 24, 2013, 4:54 PM EST
Times are good for the Seton Hall men’s basketball program, and that’s been a rarity for a long time. The Pirates are entering the brand-new Big East with their eyes on the heralded Class of 2014 coming in.
Seton Hall uprooted Brooklyn native Isaiah Whitehead last week when he picked SHU over St. John’s, giving Kevin Willard one of three Rivals150 recruits along with power forward Angel Delgado and shooting guard Khadeen Carrington. The Seton Hall faithful will have to wait until next year for the big improvements to the roster, but for now they can live with the new uniforms posted on Twitter by the team’s account on Tuesday afternoon.
- ACC suspends Louisville junior forward Montrezl Harrell one game 0
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 5
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 3
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)