Sep 24, 2013, 4:54 PM EDT
Times are good for the Seton Hall men’s basketball program, and that’s been a rarity for a long time. The Pirates are entering the brand-new Big East with their eyes on the heralded Class of 2014 coming in.
Seton Hall uprooted Brooklyn native Isaiah Whitehead last week when he picked SHU over St. John’s, giving Kevin Willard one of three Rivals150 recruits along with power forward Angel Delgado and shooting guard Khadeen Carrington. The Seton Hall faithful will have to wait until next year for the big improvements to the roster, but for now they can live with the new uniforms posted on Twitter by the team’s account on Tuesday afternoon.
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Saturday Las Vegas Recap: Zach Norvell goes off, Josh Jackson makes it look easy 0
- Thursday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith and Frank Jackson battle; Lonzo Ball quiets critics; Wendell Carter talks visit 0
- Wednesday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith vs Lonzo Ball; Frank Jackson faces Kobi Simmons 0
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- United States wins bronze at Pan-Am Games (3)
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia (3)
- Wichita State forward working hard to improve offensive repertoire (3)
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)