Sep 24, 2013, 4:54 PM EDT
Times are good for the Seton Hall men’s basketball program, and that’s been a rarity for a long time. The Pirates are entering the brand-new Big East with their eyes on the heralded Class of 2014 coming in.
Seton Hall uprooted Brooklyn native Isaiah Whitehead last week when he picked SHU over St. John’s, giving Kevin Willard one of three Rivals150 recruits along with power forward Angel Delgado and shooting guard Khadeen Carrington. The Seton Hall faithful will have to wait until next year for the big improvements to the roster, but for now they can live with the new uniforms posted on Twitter by the team’s account on Tuesday afternoon.
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- John Calipari can be a great coach with being an x’s-and-o’s mastermind 4
- Louisville’s Terry Rozier is ready for his bigger role this season 1
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- John Calipari calls Mike Francesa’s radio show to complain about a critique (AUDIO) (7)
- Rupp Arena ranked college hoops’ best home venue, Cameron Indoor 31st? (6)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Indiana lands a final piece in their 2014 recruiting class (4)