Sep 24, 2013, 4:54 PM EDT
Times are good for the Seton Hall men’s basketball program, and that’s been a rarity for a long time. The Pirates are entering the brand-new Big East with their eyes on the heralded Class of 2014 coming in.
Seton Hall uprooted Brooklyn native Isaiah Whitehead last week when he picked SHU over St. John’s, giving Kevin Willard one of three Rivals150 recruits along with power forward Angel Delgado and shooting guard Khadeen Carrington. The Seton Hall faithful will have to wait until next year for the big improvements to the roster, but for now they can live with the new uniforms posted on Twitter by the team’s account on Tuesday afternoon.
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 0
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (8)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (4)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (3)