Sep 28, 2013, 8:45 PM EST
Bless you, Mark Fox.
The Georgia basketball head coach gave us something to talk about during football season by turning up at a Georgia game. Not only did he show up, he sat with the superfans known as the Spike Crew. And you don’t just sit with the Spike Crew, you dress up like a refugee from Oakland’s Black Hole if you hang with the Spike Crew.
Mark Schlabach got photographic evidence of Fox dressed up in red and black body paint, wearing spiked shoulder pads. A picture is worth a thousand words, so I’ll shut up now.
— Mark Schlabach (@Mark_Schlabach) September 28, 2013
(h/t Lost Lettermen)
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 0
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 29
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? 3
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? 5
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (29)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)