Sep 28, 2013, 8:45 PM EDT
Bless you, Mark Fox.
The Georgia basketball head coach gave us something to talk about during football season by turning up at a Georgia game. Not only did he show up, he sat with the superfans known as the Spike Crew. And you don’t just sit with the Spike Crew, you dress up like a refugee from Oakland’s Black Hole if you hang with the Spike Crew.
Mark Schlabach got photographic evidence of Fox dressed up in red and black body paint, wearing spiked shoulder pads. A picture is worth a thousand words, so I’ll shut up now.
— Mark Schlabach (@Mark_Schlabach) September 28, 2013
(h/t Lost Lettermen)
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- ‘Value Add’ stat projects Utah’s Delon Wright as having a historic season 0
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (4)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)