Sep 30, 2013, 4:00 PM EDT
The Izzone Campout is an annual rite of passage at Michigan State.
Every year, the Spartan student section spends one Friday night out on Munn Field, setting up tents and basketball hoops and grills and everything else a 19 year old college kid could possibly need to get him through a weekend night.
The players and coaching staff come hang out and spend some time with their supporters. It’s an all-around great event, but due to dwindling numbers, the administration was considering canceling this year’s event.
Well, it looks like the Izzone took that as a challenge, as more than 3,000 students set up more than 1,000 tents this year. The pictures of the event are awesome:
- College basketball’s seven biggest early entry losers for the 2015-2016 season 0
- College basketball’s six biggest early entry winners for the 2015-2016 season 0
- Austin Hatch’s inspirational basketball career has come to a close 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 0
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Report: Yogi Ferrell to return to Indiana for senior season 0
- Texas point guard Isaiah Taylor returning for junior season 1
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Louisville adds key grad transfer Damion Lee (6)
- All-MAC guard Shannon Evans to transfer from Buffalo; is athletics director Danny White at fault? (3)