Sep 30, 2013, 4:00 PM EDT
The Izzone Campout is an annual rite of passage at Michigan State.
Every year, the Spartan student section spends one Friday night out on Munn Field, setting up tents and basketball hoops and grills and everything else a 19 year old college kid could possibly need to get him through a weekend night.
The players and coaching staff come hang out and spend some time with their supporters. It’s an all-around great event, but due to dwindling numbers, the administration was considering canceling this year’s event.
Well, it looks like the Izzone took that as a challenge, as more than 3,000 students set up more than 1,000 tents this year. The pictures of the event are awesome:
- Hoiberg to Chicago means Iowa State has everything riding on hiring right replacement 1
- Brandon Austin’s latest mistake: using the media to try and garner sympathy 2
- Former Missouri forward Johnathan Williams III transfers to Gonzaga 2
- Reports: #FredHoibergWatch takes another step forward 0
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 43
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (43)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)
- Auburn center Trayvon Reed released from jail (5)
- Amidst Iowa State rumors, Jeff Hornacek discusses commitment to Phoenix Suns (5)