Oct 5, 2013, 10:40 AM EDT
Since the NCAA is now allowing teams to practice six weeks before their opening game, the unofficial festivities often known as Midnight Madness are now all over the place.
But — on the bright side — it just gives us some highlights to watch over the next few weekends as teams put on Madness shows for their fans across the country.
Kansas is one of the programs that had their festivities last night with “Late Night in the Phog”
Kansas coach Bill Self told the crowd last night, “It’s time to hang one more banner up there,” before stud freshman recruit Andrew Wiggins threw down dunks like this:
Wiggins was also joined by fellow newcomers Tarik Black, Joel Embiid, Justin Wesley and forward Perry Ellis as they donned suits — and adidas shoes — and danced to Justin Timberlake’s “Suit and Tie”.
- Report: Yogi Ferrell to return to Indiana for senior season 0
- Texas point guard Isaiah Taylor returning for junior season 1
- EYBL Day 1: Jayson Tatum vs. Michael Porter Jr.; De’Aaron Fox, Jarred Vanderbilt go for big outings 0
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Providence announces return of point guard Kris Dunn for 2015-16 season 0
- Five-star guard Malik Newman commits to Mississippi State 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 0
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Louisville adds key grad transfer Damion Lee (6)
- All-MAC guard Shannon Evans to transfer from Buffalo; is athletics director Danny White at fault? (3)