Oct 5, 2013, 10:40 AM EDT
Since the NCAA is now allowing teams to practice six weeks before their opening game, the unofficial festivities often known as Midnight Madness are now all over the place.
But — on the bright side — it just gives us some highlights to watch over the next few weekends as teams put on Madness shows for their fans across the country.
Kansas is one of the programs that had their festivities last night with “Late Night in the Phog”
Kansas coach Bill Self told the crowd last night, “It’s time to hang one more banner up there,” before stud freshman recruit Andrew Wiggins threw down dunks like this:
Wiggins was also joined by fellow newcomers Tarik Black, Joel Embiid, Justin Wesley and forward Perry Ellis as they donned suits — and adidas shoes — and danced to Justin Timberlake’s “Suit and Tie”.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 1
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)