Oct 7, 2013, 2:00 PM EST
There are a lot of question marks about the Hoosiers heading into this season, as Tom Crean lost four starters from last season’s Big Ten champs.
There is talent on the roster, but how that talent fits together and who slides into what role this season is something that is yet to be determined. Who joins Yogi Ferrell in the back court? Who backs up the point guard spot? Who is the team’s starting center? Is anyone on the roster actually healthy at this point in the season?
If there’s anything that we know for certain about the Hoosiers, however, it’s that Hanner Perea can dunk.
That last dunk is pretty ridiculous, isn’t it? Here’s another angle:
Dunk enthusiasts take note of this, because Mosquera-Perea may not even be the best dunker on the Indiana roster, not when Troy Williams is healthy:
- CBT Weekly Roundtable: Who are the top five teams as of today? 0
- The Chase for 180: Jahii Carson’s improved jump shot 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Top Ten Most Surprising Teams 0
- Two losses in a row? Three in 11 days? Oh well. Don’t give up on Kansas just yet 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Ten Most Disappointing Players 1
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (3)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)
- Congratulations to Dickie V on 35 years of broadcasting (VIDEO) (2)
- VCU’s half court scoring issues becoming a concern? (2)