Oct 7, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
There are a lot of question marks about the Hoosiers heading into this season, as Tom Crean lost four starters from last season’s Big Ten champs.
There is talent on the roster, but how that talent fits together and who slides into what role this season is something that is yet to be determined. Who joins Yogi Ferrell in the back court? Who backs up the point guard spot? Who is the team’s starting center? Is anyone on the roster actually healthy at this point in the season?
If there’s anything that we know for certain about the Hoosiers, however, it’s that Hanner Perea can dunk.
That last dunk is pretty ridiculous, isn’t it? Here’s another angle:
Dunk enthusiasts take note of this, because Mosquera-Perea may not even be the best dunker on the Indiana roster, not when Troy Williams is healthy:
- Re-ranking Recruiting Classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2009? 1
- Florida State lands commitment from five-star 2016 prospect 0
- USA U19 team wins in overtime of gold-medal game over Croatia at FIBA World Championships 0
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players in the Class of 2008? 1
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players in the Class of 2007? 1
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2006? 0
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2005? 1
- Bill Self impresses South Korean students with jumper (VIDEO) (3)
- Senior mixtape of 7-foot-6 UCF incoming freshman Tacko Fall (VIDEO) (2)
- Rick Barnes finally addresses accusations against Texas (2)
- Steph Curry misses a dunk staring at his phone, runs to camera to see it (VIDEO) (2)
- Alabama self-reported 13 minor violations last academic year, including one for men’s basketball (2)