Oct 7, 2013, 2:00 PM EST
There are a lot of question marks about the Hoosiers heading into this season, as Tom Crean lost four starters from last season’s Big Ten champs.
There is talent on the roster, but how that talent fits together and who slides into what role this season is something that is yet to be determined. Who joins Yogi Ferrell in the back court? Who backs up the point guard spot? Who is the team’s starting center? Is anyone on the roster actually healthy at this point in the season?
If there’s anything that we know for certain about the Hoosiers, however, it’s that Hanner Perea can dunk.
That last dunk is pretty ridiculous, isn’t it? Here’s another angle:
Dunk enthusiasts take note of this, because Mosquera-Perea may not even be the best dunker on the Indiana roster, not when Troy Williams is healthy:
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s Frank Kaminsky’s award to win 1
- Ohio Valley Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations 10
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? 20
- Bubble Banter: Oregon lands a key win, but Purdue, Stanford and Pitt lose 0
- Late Night Snacks: No. 7 Arizona, No. 11 Wichita State and No. 19 Baylor among Saturday’s big winners 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (20)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (12)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)