Oct 7, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
There are a lot of question marks about the Hoosiers heading into this season, as Tom Crean lost four starters from last season’s Big Ten champs.
There is talent on the roster, but how that talent fits together and who slides into what role this season is something that is yet to be determined. Who joins Yogi Ferrell in the back court? Who backs up the point guard spot? Who is the team’s starting center? Is anyone on the roster actually healthy at this point in the season?
If there’s anything that we know for certain about the Hoosiers, however, it’s that Hanner Perea can dunk.
That last dunk is pretty ridiculous, isn’t it? Here’s another angle:
Dunk enthusiasts take note of this, because Mosquera-Perea may not even be the best dunker on the Indiana roster, not when Troy Williams is healthy:
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- South Dakota State’s Cody Larson thrives despite return home amidst unmet expectations 2
- 2014-15 Season Preview: 20 Impact Freshmen 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)