Oct 7, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
There are a lot of question marks about the Hoosiers heading into this season, as Tom Crean lost four starters from last season’s Big Ten champs.
There is talent on the roster, but how that talent fits together and who slides into what role this season is something that is yet to be determined. Who joins Yogi Ferrell in the back court? Who backs up the point guard spot? Who is the team’s starting center? Is anyone on the roster actually healthy at this point in the season?
If there’s anything that we know for certain about the Hoosiers, however, it’s that Hanner Perea can dunk.
That last dunk is pretty ridiculous, isn’t it? Here’s another angle:
Dunk enthusiasts take note of this, because Mosquera-Perea may not even be the best dunker on the Indiana roster, not when Troy Williams is healthy:
- Kyle Wiltjer to return to Gonzaga for his senior season 0
- Utah’s Jakob Poeltl will return to school for his sophomore season 1
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Former Kansas State guard transferring to Creighton 0
- Former Cornell forward Shonn Miller headed to UConn for final season of eligibility 0
- Purdue center A.J. Hammons to return for senior season 0
- Five-star 7-footer Stephen Zimmerman commits to UNLV 4
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft (11)
- Five-star Kentucky commit believes the NCAA will clear him to play (10)
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Duke freshman Justise Winslow will enter 2015 NBA Draft (8)