Oct 8, 2013, 12:41 PM EDT
The latest trend in college basketball has been to create a new and unique court designs to garner some attention and get some free publicity for the school and the program.
But San Jose State?
Well, they take the cake, as the Spartans look like they put Gerard Butler’s King Leonidas and four of his cronies from 300 on their floor:
Since the internet hates everything, it will probably hate this. But I’m not going to lie: I kind of love it. If only they had more arrows sticking out of him.
Here are the rest of the courts that have been changed this season:
(h/t Jeff Eisenberg)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)