Oct 8, 2013, 12:41 PM EDT
The latest trend in college basketball has been to create a new and unique court designs to garner some attention and get some free publicity for the school and the program.
But San Jose State?
Well, they take the cake, as the Spartans look like they put Gerard Butler’s King Leonidas and four of his cronies from 300 on their floor:
Since the internet hates everything, it will probably hate this. But I’m not going to lie: I kind of love it. If only they had more arrows sticking out of him.
Here are the rest of the courts that have been changed this season:
(h/t Jeff Eisenberg)
- Joel Embiid out for Big 12 tournament, ‘longshot’ for NCAA tournament first weekend 0
- 2014 Big 12 Tournament Preview: This is going to be good 1
- 2014 Big East Tournament Preview: Can Villanova finally beat Creighton? 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 4
- Bracketology: Florida in driver’s seat for overall No. 1 seed 5
- NBCSports.com’s 2014 College Basketball All-Americans 8
- Bubble Banter: Nebraska’s marquee win, St. Joseph’s problematic loss 0
- Wichita State will head into the NCAA tournament 34-0 as a No. 1 seed (12)
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- NBCSports.com’s 2014 College Basketball All-Americans (8)
- Assigned Reading: Dean Smith’s health continues to deteriorate (6)
- No. 1 Florida’s undefeated SEC season not just a by-product of their league (6)