Oct 8, 2013, 12:41 PM EDT
The latest trend in college basketball has been to create a new and unique court designs to garner some attention and get some free publicity for the school and the program.
But San Jose State?
Well, they take the cake, as the Spartans look like they put Gerard Butler’s King Leonidas and four of his cronies from 300 on their floor:
Since the internet hates everything, it will probably hate this. But I’m not going to lie: I kind of love it. If only they had more arrows sticking out of him.
Here are the rest of the courts that have been changed this season:
(h/t Jeff Eisenberg)
- Maryland point guard Melo Trimble to return for sophomore season 1
- Frank Kaminsky, Jahlil Okafor highlight five Wooden Award finalists 3
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 2
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 3
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 24
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (88)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (21)