Oct 8, 2013, 12:41 PM EDT
The latest trend in college basketball has been to create a new and unique court designs to garner some attention and get some free publicity for the school and the program.
But San Jose State?
Well, they take the cake, as the Spartans look like they put Gerard Butler’s King Leonidas and four of his cronies from 300 on their floor:
Since the internet hates everything, it will probably hate this. But I’m not going to lie: I kind of love it. If only they had more arrows sticking out of him.
Here are the rest of the courts that have been changed this season:
(h/t Jeff Eisenberg)
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 0
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- ‘Value Add’ stat projects Utah’s Delon Wright as having a historic season 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Bruce Pearl gets welcomed by Auburn team, students after NCAA show-cause ends (VIDEO) 0
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (3)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)