Oct 15, 2013, 5:00 PM EST
Wisconsin fans have a tradition.
In between the third and fourth quarters at football games, ‘Jump Around’ by House of Pain gets blasted through the speakers while the fans at the stadium … jump around. It’s one of those dumb, corny traditions that makes college and college athletics just so, so awesome.
On Saturday, with the Badgers whipping up on Northwestern, Wisconsin’s hoops coach Bo Ryan decided to join his team and the rest of the student body in jumping around during ‘Jump Around’.
My favorite part?
At about the :20 second mark, he looks at a security officer and says, “Don’t let me fall.” I don’t think he was referencing the B.o.B. song.
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 1
- Michigan State’s efficient three-point shooting is key for 2014-15 success 0
- No. 11 Wichita State rallies from 11 down to beat Alabama thanks to Van Vleet (VIDEO) 0
- The Ten Most Important Midseason Additions 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: New faces are popping up in our top ten 0
- Dana Altman says Oregon’s hands up, don’t shoot protest not ‘appropriate time’ (20)
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (5)
- Self says No. 10 Kansas is ‘not good right now’, and that should scare you (4)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (4)