Oct 15, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
Wisconsin fans have a tradition.
In between the third and fourth quarters at football games, ‘Jump Around’ by House of Pain gets blasted through the speakers while the fans at the stadium … jump around. It’s one of those dumb, corny traditions that makes college and college athletics just so, so awesome.
On Saturday, with the Badgers whipping up on Northwestern, Wisconsin’s hoops coach Bo Ryan decided to join his team and the rest of the student body in jumping around during ‘Jump Around’.
My favorite part?
At about the :20 second mark, he looks at a security officer and says, “Don’t let me fall.” I don’t think he was referencing the B.o.B. song.
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 1
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)
- Blue Ribbon releases their Preseason First Team All-Americans (1)