Oct 15, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
Wisconsin fans have a tradition.
In between the third and fourth quarters at football games, ‘Jump Around’ by House of Pain gets blasted through the speakers while the fans at the stadium … jump around. It’s one of those dumb, corny traditions that makes college and college athletics just so, so awesome.
On Saturday, with the Badgers whipping up on Northwestern, Wisconsin’s hoops coach Bo Ryan decided to join his team and the rest of the student body in jumping around during ‘Jump Around’.
My favorite part?
At about the :20 second mark, he looks at a security officer and says, “Don’t let me fall.” I don’t think he was referencing the B.o.B. song.
- Fixing his flaws: How Kris Dunn has attacked the two weaknesses in his game 0
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- Marquette coaches discuss daily ‘noon ball’ tradition (VIDEO) (2)
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? (2)
- Wichita State lands transfer guard from Texas A&M (2)