Oct 15, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
Wisconsin fans have a tradition.
In between the third and fourth quarters at football games, ‘Jump Around’ by House of Pain gets blasted through the speakers while the fans at the stadium … jump around. It’s one of those dumb, corny traditions that makes college and college athletics just so, so awesome.
On Saturday, with the Badgers whipping up on Northwestern, Wisconsin’s hoops coach Bo Ryan decided to join his team and the rest of the student body in jumping around during ‘Jump Around’.
My favorite part?
At about the :20 second mark, he looks at a security officer and says, “Don’t let me fall.” I don’t think he was referencing the B.o.B. song.
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)