Oct 15, 2013, 5:00 PM EST
Wisconsin fans have a tradition.
In between the third and fourth quarters at football games, ‘Jump Around’ by House of Pain gets blasted through the speakers while the fans at the stadium … jump around. It’s one of those dumb, corny traditions that makes college and college athletics just so, so awesome.
On Saturday, with the Badgers whipping up on Northwestern, Wisconsin’s hoops coach Bo Ryan decided to join his team and the rest of the student body in jumping around during ‘Jump Around’.
My favorite part?
At about the :20 second mark, he looks at a security officer and says, “Don’t let me fall.” I don’t think he was referencing the B.o.B. song.
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 12
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Weekly Awards: LaDontae Henton, West Virginia with notable performances 0
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 5
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (12)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)
- Burning Questions: Who gets the last shot? (3)