Oct 15, 2013, 3:31 PM EDT
Marshall Henderson spent a good six months as college basketball’s bad boy, a trash-talking, hard-partying, three-point slinging free spirit that somehow managed to stay out of major trouble while leading Ole Miss to the SEC tournament title a season ago.
In other words, he was the Johnny Manziel of hoops. Maybe on a lesser scale, but the attention that he generated with his every tweet was on a similar scale.
So it only made sense that when Manziel’s Texas A&M Aggies headed to Oxford to play Ole Miss in football, Henderson would be there.
I didn’t expect to see him snapping pictures with two of the most prominent Aggies while there, however. Here’s Marshall with Texas A&M’s President R. Bowen Loftin. His face is epic:
And here he is with the infamous Uncle Nate:
Yeah, they’re doing the Money Manziel hand gestures.
Henderson’s gotten into trouble in the past with his use of social media, and while he’s currently practicing with the Rebels, he’s still technically suspended from the team; head coach Andy Kennedy has said that he will miss games. These pictures, however, are hardly incriminating.
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- South Dakota State’s Cody Larson thrives despite return home amidst unmet expectations 2
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)