Oct 15, 2013, 3:31 PM EDT
Marshall Henderson spent a good six months as college basketball’s bad boy, a trash-talking, hard-partying, three-point slinging free spirit that somehow managed to stay out of major trouble while leading Ole Miss to the SEC tournament title a season ago.
In other words, he was the Johnny Manziel of hoops. Maybe on a lesser scale, but the attention that he generated with his every tweet was on a similar scale.
So it only made sense that when Manziel’s Texas A&M Aggies headed to Oxford to play Ole Miss in football, Henderson would be there.
I didn’t expect to see him snapping pictures with two of the most prominent Aggies while there, however. Here’s Marshall with Texas A&M’s President R. Bowen Loftin. His face is epic:
And here he is with the infamous Uncle Nate:
Yeah, they’re doing the Money Manziel hand gestures.
Henderson’s gotten into trouble in the past with his use of social media, and while he’s currently practicing with the Rebels, he’s still technically suspended from the team; head coach Andy Kennedy has said that he will miss games. These pictures, however, are hardly incriminating.
- Duke lands five-star Class of 2015 wing Brandon Ingram 3
- College basketball’s seven biggest early entry losers for the 2015-2016 season 1
- College basketball’s six biggest early entry winners for the 2015-2016 season 3
- Austin Hatch’s inspirational basketball career has come to a close 3
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 1
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Report: Yogi Ferrell to return to Indiana for senior season 0
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Louisville adds key grad transfer Damion Lee (6)
- College basketball’s six biggest early entry winners for the 2015-2016 season (4)