Oct 15, 2013, 3:31 PM EDT
Marshall Henderson spent a good six months as college basketball’s bad boy, a trash-talking, hard-partying, three-point slinging free spirit that somehow managed to stay out of major trouble while leading Ole Miss to the SEC tournament title a season ago.
In other words, he was the Johnny Manziel of hoops. Maybe on a lesser scale, but the attention that he generated with his every tweet was on a similar scale.
So it only made sense that when Manziel’s Texas A&M Aggies headed to Oxford to play Ole Miss in football, Henderson would be there.
I didn’t expect to see him snapping pictures with two of the most prominent Aggies while there, however. Here’s Marshall with Texas A&M’s President R. Bowen Loftin. His face is epic:
And here he is with the infamous Uncle Nate:
Yeah, they’re doing the Money Manziel hand gestures.
Henderson’s gotten into trouble in the past with his use of social media, and while he’s currently practicing with the Rebels, he’s still technically suspended from the team; head coach Andy Kennedy has said that he will miss games. These pictures, however, are hardly incriminating.
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Behind Thompson and Comer, Dunk City looks to take flight once again this March 1
- Stony Brook works toward NCAA appearance after DII transition 0
- Syracuse officials to meet NCAA Committee on Infractions later this month 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Texas A&M gets a tough guard, St. John’s big weekend, Xavier’s intriguing fit 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Key assistant coaching hires 0
- 2014-15 America East Preview: Does Stony Brook finally make the Tournament? 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- Has Maryland found a new starting center? (2)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Northeast Conference Preview: Is it time for Robert Morris to dance again? (1)