Oct 15, 2013, 3:31 PM EST
Marshall Henderson spent a good six months as college basketball’s bad boy, a trash-talking, hard-partying, three-point slinging free spirit that somehow managed to stay out of major trouble while leading Ole Miss to the SEC tournament title a season ago.
In other words, he was the Johnny Manziel of hoops. Maybe on a lesser scale, but the attention that he generated with his every tweet was on a similar scale.
So it only made sense that when Manziel’s Texas A&M Aggies headed to Oxford to play Ole Miss in football, Henderson would be there.
I didn’t expect to see him snapping pictures with two of the most prominent Aggies while there, however. Here’s Marshall with Texas A&M’s President R. Bowen Loftin. His face is epic:
And here he is with the infamous Uncle Nate:
Yeah, they’re doing the Money Manziel hand gestures.
Henderson’s gotten into trouble in the past with his use of social media, and while he’s currently practicing with the Rebels, he’s still technically suspended from the team; head coach Andy Kennedy has said that he will miss games. These pictures, however, are hardly incriminating.
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? 3
- North Carolina shows up ready to compete, knocks off No. 1 Michigan State 2
- Duke doesn’t need Rasheed Sulaimon if they have three guys that fit into a role 2
- The Chase for 180: Doug McDermott’s tough night 0
- Michigan’s offensive struggles in 79-69 loss to Duke a major concern 1
- Marshall Henderson’s on-court antics aren’t changing. Deal with it (5)
- Tim Floyd tees off on Andy Enfield: ‘We’re not going to take it in the shorts’ (3)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (3)
- No. 20 Creighton gets 27 from Doug McDermott, stifles Jahii Carson in blowout (2)