Oct 15, 2013, 11:00 PM EDT
Sunday’s season four premiere of AMC’s ‘The Walking Dead’ drew an outrageous 16.1 millions viewers. Kentucky sophomore forward Willie Cauley-Stein isn’t just a huge fan of the critically-acclaimed show, he’s also using to prepare for a possible zombie apocalypse, which he discussed with reporters on Tuesday (in the video above).
Tuesday isn’t the first time, Cauley-Stein has discussed ‘The Walking Dead’ according to fellow freshman and roommate Alex Poythress.
“Talking about what if we really had a zombie apocalypse,” Poythress told Kyle Tucker in a story for USA Today. “Willie is different … but it’s interesting talking with him. You learn a different insight of life talking to him. He’s comfortable. He’s Willie. He’s not going to change for nobody. He’s cool being in La-La Land, which he is.”
In between new episodes every Sunday night and before the possible zombie apocalypse , Cauley-Stein will take on a larger role for one of the preseason favorites after averaging 8.3 points, 6.2 rebounds and 2.1 blocks per game as a freshman.
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 13 VCU Rams 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 14 Florida Gators 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 15 Oklahoma Sooners 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Which new coaching hires will succeed? 0
- No longer supplementary pieces, two Texans will lead the way at Weber State 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (2)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)