Oct 15, 2013, 11:00 PM EDT
Sunday’s season four premiere of AMC’s ‘The Walking Dead’ drew an outrageous 16.1 millions viewers. Kentucky sophomore forward Willie Cauley-Stein isn’t just a huge fan of the critically-acclaimed show, he’s also using to prepare for a possible zombie apocalypse, which he discussed with reporters on Tuesday (in the video above).
Tuesday isn’t the first time, Cauley-Stein has discussed ‘The Walking Dead’ according to fellow freshman and roommate Alex Poythress.
“Talking about what if we really had a zombie apocalypse,” Poythress told Kyle Tucker in a story for USA Today. “Willie is different … but it’s interesting talking with him. You learn a different insight of life talking to him. He’s comfortable. He’s Willie. He’s not going to change for nobody. He’s cool being in La-La Land, which he is.”
In between new episodes every Sunday night and before the possible zombie apocalypse , Cauley-Stein will take on a larger role for one of the preseason favorites after averaging 8.3 points, 6.2 rebounds and 2.1 blocks per game as a freshman.
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 1
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Saturday Las Vegas Recap: Zach Norvell goes off, Josh Jackson makes it look easy 0
- Thursday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith and Frank Jackson battle; Lonzo Ball quiets critics; Wendell Carter talks visit 0
- Wednesday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith vs Lonzo Ball; Frank Jackson faces Kobi Simmons 0
- Kentucky-commit Jamal Murray scores 20 to headline Wednesday’s Pan-Am Games 0
- July Live Period Preview: Four story lines to follow from Las Vegas 0
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Is adidas giving their basketball programs throwback jerseys? (PHOTOS) (3)
- 7-foot-6 UCF center Tacko Fall throws down between the legs dunk (VIDEO) (3)
- United States wins bronze at Pan-Am Games (3)
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia (3)