Oct 15, 2013, 11:00 PM EST
Sunday’s season four premiere of AMC’s ‘The Walking Dead’ drew an outrageous 16.1 millions viewers. Kentucky sophomore forward Willie Cauley-Stein isn’t just a huge fan of the critically-acclaimed show, he’s also using to prepare for a possible zombie apocalypse, which he discussed with reporters on Tuesday (in the video above).
Tuesday isn’t the first time, Cauley-Stein has discussed ‘The Walking Dead’ according to fellow freshman and roommate Alex Poythress.
“Talking about what if we really had a zombie apocalypse,” Poythress told Kyle Tucker in a story for USA Today. “Willie is different … but it’s interesting talking with him. You learn a different insight of life talking to him. He’s comfortable. He’s Willie. He’s not going to change for nobody. He’s cool being in La-La Land, which he is.”
In between new episodes every Sunday night and before the possible zombie apocalypse , Cauley-Stein will take on a larger role for one of the preseason favorites after averaging 8.3 points, 6.2 rebounds and 2.1 blocks per game as a freshman.
- Bubble Banter: Whose tournament hopes are on the line on Tuesday night? 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s Frank Kaminsky’s award to win 1
- Ohio Valley Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations 10
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? 20
- Bubble Banter: Oregon lands a key win, but Purdue, Stanford and Pitt lose 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (20)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)