Oct 15, 2013, 11:00 PM EST
Sunday’s season four premiere of AMC’s ‘The Walking Dead’ drew an outrageous 16.1 millions viewers. Kentucky sophomore forward Willie Cauley-Stein isn’t just a huge fan of the critically-acclaimed show, he’s also using to prepare for a possible zombie apocalypse, which he discussed with reporters on Tuesday (in the video above).
Tuesday isn’t the first time, Cauley-Stein has discussed ‘The Walking Dead’ according to fellow freshman and roommate Alex Poythress.
“Talking about what if we really had a zombie apocalypse,” Poythress told Kyle Tucker in a story for USA Today. “Willie is different … but it’s interesting talking with him. You learn a different insight of life talking to him. He’s comfortable. He’s Willie. He’s not going to change for nobody. He’s cool being in La-La Land, which he is.”
In between new episodes every Sunday night and before the possible zombie apocalypse , Cauley-Stein will take on a larger role for one of the preseason favorites after averaging 8.3 points, 6.2 rebounds and 2.1 blocks per game as a freshman.
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 12
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 3
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (12)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)
- Wichita State guard Conner Frankamp arrested on Saturday night (4)