Oct 15, 2013, 11:00 PM EDT
Sunday’s season four premiere of AMC’s ‘The Walking Dead’ drew an outrageous 16.1 millions viewers. Kentucky sophomore forward Willie Cauley-Stein isn’t just a huge fan of the critically-acclaimed show, he’s also using to prepare for a possible zombie apocalypse, which he discussed with reporters on Tuesday (in the video above).
Tuesday isn’t the first time, Cauley-Stein has discussed ‘The Walking Dead’ according to fellow freshman and roommate Alex Poythress.
“Talking about what if we really had a zombie apocalypse,” Poythress told Kyle Tucker in a story for USA Today. “Willie is different … but it’s interesting talking with him. You learn a different insight of life talking to him. He’s comfortable. He’s Willie. He’s not going to change for nobody. He’s cool being in La-La Land, which he is.”
In between new episodes every Sunday night and before the possible zombie apocalypse , Cauley-Stein will take on a larger role for one of the preseason favorites after averaging 8.3 points, 6.2 rebounds and 2.1 blocks per game as a freshman.
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Toledo looks to end a 35-year NCAA Tournament drought and rep the MAC 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 8 Texas Longhorns 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Stanley Johnson, Sam Dekker lead wing forward rankings 1
- Green Bay’s Keifer Sykes maintains the chip on his shoulder 0
- Skal Labissiere, Reach Your Dreams Prep and why this isn’t as scuzzy as it sounds 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 9 Gonzaga Bulldogs 2
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Can Green Bay take the next step, represent the Horizon League in the Tournament? 1
- Five-star 2015 power forward down to five schools (2)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)