Oct 16, 2013, 10:01 AM EST
Kethan Savage is a sophomore at George Washington, and while he managed to play his way into the starting lineup late in his freshman season, Savage is still a name that you may not recognize if you’re not a GW diehard.
You may become familiar with his name by the end of the year, however, if he keep doing things like this.
The guy he dunked on? Well, for now, I’m going to keep him anonymous, because public shaming doesn’t benefit anyone.
- For the first time in months, No. 22 Michigan State and Keith Appling look healthy 0
- Senior starters once again lead the way for No. 15 Cincinnati 0
- Doug McDermott’s career still missing the most important part: His One Shining Moment 2
- Bryce Cotton, Providence’s marathon man, looking to lead the Friars on a run to the NCAA tournament 2
- Bubble Banter: Colorado, Dayton the day’s biggest winners 2
- After win at No. 18 SMU, No. 11 Louisville is once again peaking in March 0
- Wake Forest beats No. 4 Duke as Blue Devils struggle to score again 1
- Undefeated regular season says all we need to know about No. 2 Wichita State (9)
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- Finally at full strength, Michigan State sleepwalks through loss to Illinois (6)
- Kentucky hits rock bottom, loses at South Carolina (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest Top 25 (6)