Oct 16, 2013, 10:01 AM EDT
Kethan Savage is a sophomore at George Washington, and while he managed to play his way into the starting lineup late in his freshman season, Savage is still a name that you may not recognize if you’re not a GW diehard.
You may become familiar with his name by the end of the year, however, if he keep doing things like this.
The guy he dunked on? Well, for now, I’m going to keep him anonymous, because public shaming doesn’t benefit anyone.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)