Oct 18, 2013, 10:35 PM EDT
Duke’s slam dunk contest on Friday night ended up being a battle of the freshmen, with Jabari Parker and Semi Ojeleye squaring off in the final round. The winner: Ojeleye, who seems to be a bit of a “forgotten man” in some parts due to the presence of Parker and Mississippi State transfer Rodney Hood when it comes to guys who didn’t suit up for Mike Krzyzewski’s team last season.
In addition to his dunk in the video above Parker threw down a spectacular reverse slam during the team’s inter-squad scrimmage. Josh Hairston and Marshall Plumlee weren’t enough to prevent Parker from dunking, and he was fouled on the play as well.
- Austin Hatch’s inspirational basketball career has come to a close 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 0
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Report: Yogi Ferrell to return to Indiana for senior season 0
- Texas point guard Isaiah Taylor returning for junior season 1
- EYBL Day 1: Jayson Tatum vs. Michael Porter Jr.; De’Aaron Fox, Jarred Vanderbilt go for big outings 0
- Providence announces return of point guard Kris Dunn for 2015-16 season 0
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Louisville adds key grad transfer Damion Lee (6)
- All-MAC guard Shannon Evans to transfer from Buffalo; is athletics director Danny White at fault? (3)