Oct 19, 2013, 9:51 AM EDT
I’m really enjoying this new trend of college basketball coaches trying to one-up each other to find the most impressive way to enter their team’s Midnight Madness celebration.
And Mark Gottfried?
Well, he jumped out of a plane.
Awesome. I’m actually wildly jealous.
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0