Oct 19, 2013, 4:00 PM EDT
Tennessee nabbed a commitment from the 2015 class on Saturday afternoon as shooting guard Camron Justice tweeted that he committed to the Volunteers.
Justice played in the Nike EYBL during the AAU season and averaged a team-leading 11.5 points per game in a little over 21 minutes a game for Travelers Basketball. The first commitment in Tennessee’s 2015 class, Justice shot 36 percent from three-point range in the EYBL.
The 6-foot-2 guard from Knott County Central in Hindman, Kentucky is regarded as a three-star prospect according to Rivals and is No. 139 in their 2015 national rankings.
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0