Oct 19, 2013, 4:00 PM EST
Tennessee nabbed a commitment from the 2015 class on Saturday afternoon as shooting guard Camron Justice tweeted that he committed to the Volunteers.
Justice played in the Nike EYBL during the AAU season and averaged a team-leading 11.5 points per game in a little over 21 minutes a game for Travelers Basketball. The first commitment in Tennessee’s 2015 class, Justice shot 36 percent from three-point range in the EYBL.
The 6-foot-2 guard from Knott County Central in Hindman, Kentucky is regarded as a three-star prospect according to Rivals and is No. 139 in their 2015 national rankings.
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations 6
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? 13
- Bubble Banter: Oregon lands a key win, but Purdue, Stanford and Pitt lose 0
- Late Night Snacks: No. 7 Arizona, No. 11 Wichita State and No. 19 Baylor among Saturday’s big winners 1
- Did Gonzaga cost themselves a No. 1 seed with loss to BYU? 5
- Kaleb Tarczewski produces another quality outing as No. 7 Arizona beats No. 13 Utah 0
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (13)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (12)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)