Oct 19, 2013, 4:00 PM EDT
Tennessee nabbed a commitment from the 2015 class on Saturday afternoon as shooting guard Camron Justice tweeted that he committed to the Volunteers.
Justice played in the Nike EYBL during the AAU season and averaged a team-leading 11.5 points per game in a little over 21 minutes a game for Travelers Basketball. The first commitment in Tennessee’s 2015 class, Justice shot 36 percent from three-point range in the EYBL.
The 6-foot-2 guard from Knott County Central in Hindman, Kentucky is regarded as a three-star prospect according to Rivals and is No. 139 in their 2015 national rankings.
- 2014-15 Southern Conference Preview: Wofford, Chattanooga favored in Davidson’s absence 0
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)