Oct 19, 2013, 4:00 PM EDT
Tennessee nabbed a commitment from the 2015 class on Saturday afternoon as shooting guard Camron Justice tweeted that he committed to the Volunteers.
Justice played in the Nike EYBL during the AAU season and averaged a team-leading 11.5 points per game in a little over 21 minutes a game for Travelers Basketball. The first commitment in Tennessee’s 2015 class, Justice shot 36 percent from three-point range in the EYBL.
The 6-foot-2 guard from Knott County Central in Hindman, Kentucky is regarded as a three-star prospect according to Rivals and is No. 139 in their 2015 national rankings.
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved 5
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California 9
- Sophomore center Willie Cauley-Stein returning to Kentucky 4
- Montrezl Harrell will be returning to Louisville for his junior season 0
- John Calipari reveals what ‘the tweak’ actually was 5
- More than 200,000 UConn fans show up for parade in Hartford (VIDEO/PHOTOS) 0
- Duke’s Jabari Parker will discuss options with Mike Krzyzewski next week 0
- UMass guard Derrick Gordon becomes first openly gay Division I basketball player (31)
- Lacey Holsworth, Adreian Payne’s eight-year-old friend, loses her battle with cancer (9)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (9)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (8)
- Syracuse freshman Chinoso Obokoh could lose year of eligibility due to NCAA issue (6)