Oct 19, 2013, 4:00 PM EDT
Tennessee nabbed a commitment from the 2015 class on Saturday afternoon as shooting guard Camron Justice tweeted that he committed to the Volunteers.
Justice played in the Nike EYBL during the AAU season and averaged a team-leading 11.5 points per game in a little over 21 minutes a game for Travelers Basketball. The first commitment in Tennessee’s 2015 class, Justice shot 36 percent from three-point range in the EYBL.
The 6-foot-2 guard from Knott County Central in Hindman, Kentucky is regarded as a three-star prospect according to Rivals and is No. 139 in their 2015 national rankings.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1