Oct 19, 2013, 7:30 PM EDT
There are only two dunks on this highlight reel from Florida Gulf Coast’s midnight madness event, but they are pretty impressive.
In case you miss the degree of difficulty on the first run-through, a helpful editor has slowed them down on the second and third passes.
The dunker in question is Brian Greene, Jr., a native of Chicago and a transfer from Auburn. As such, this video will have to serve FGCU fans for a season, while Greene sits out. But it’s good to know nobody will have to change that hashtag any time soon.
One thing I would like to know, however. Who is the guy playing the East German Judge down on the end? How do you give that a nine?
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved 5
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California 9
- Sophomore center Willie Cauley-Stein returning to Kentucky 4
- Montrezl Harrell will be returning to Louisville for his junior season 0
- John Calipari reveals what ‘the tweak’ actually was 5
- More than 200,000 UConn fans show up for parade in Hartford (VIDEO/PHOTOS) 0
- Duke’s Jabari Parker will discuss options with Mike Krzyzewski next week 0
- UMass guard Derrick Gordon becomes first openly gay Division I basketball player (31)
- Lacey Holsworth, Adreian Payne’s eight-year-old friend, loses her battle with cancer (9)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (9)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (8)
- Syracuse freshman Chinoso Obokoh could lose year of eligibility due to NCAA issue (6)