Oct 19, 2013, 7:30 PM EDT
There are only two dunks on this highlight reel from Florida Gulf Coast’s midnight madness event, but they are pretty impressive.
In case you miss the degree of difficulty on the first run-through, a helpful editor has slowed them down on the second and third passes.
The dunker in question is Brian Greene, Jr., a native of Chicago and a transfer from Auburn. As such, this video will have to serve FGCU fans for a season, while Greene sits out. But it’s good to know nobody will have to change that hashtag any time soon.
One thing I would like to know, however. Who is the guy playing the East German Judge down on the end? How do you give that a nine?
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)
- Blue Ribbon releases their Preseason First Team All-Americans (1)