Oct 19, 2013, 7:30 PM EDT
There are only two dunks on this highlight reel from Florida Gulf Coast’s midnight madness event, but they are pretty impressive.
In case you miss the degree of difficulty on the first run-through, a helpful editor has slowed them down on the second and third passes.
The dunker in question is Brian Greene, Jr., a native of Chicago and a transfer from Auburn. As such, this video will have to serve FGCU fans for a season, while Greene sits out. But it’s good to know nobody will have to change that hashtag any time soon.
One thing I would like to know, however. Who is the guy playing the East German Judge down on the end? How do you give that a nine?
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 37
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (37)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)