Oct 22, 2013, 10:30 AM EST
Regardless of your feelings about the Duke basketball team, I think we can all agree that what the Duke team did with the kids at duke Children’s Health Center is pretty awesome.
Jabari Parker, Matt Hood and Semi Ojeleye put together a music video, lip-syncing to ‘Lean On Me’ while dressing in all types of ridiculous garb. It’s not something those kids will forget anytime soon.
It was set up by a former Duke manager named Joey McMahon, who now runs a non-profit called The Monday Life which was created to help better the lives of children in hospitals.
My favorite part of the video? Parker pulled the kids that he was singing with out on the court and dunked over them at Midnight Madness.
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 0
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 1
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 2
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 4
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 4
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 18 West Virginia, Georgetown win absolute thrillers 0
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky are still 1-2 (5)