Oct 22, 2013, 10:30 AM EDT
Regardless of your feelings about the Duke basketball team, I think we can all agree that what the Duke team did with the kids at duke Children’s Health Center is pretty awesome.
Jabari Parker, Matt Hood and Semi Ojeleye put together a music video, lip-syncing to ‘Lean On Me’ while dressing in all types of ridiculous garb. It’s not something those kids will forget anytime soon.
It was set up by a former Duke manager named Joey McMahon, who now runs a non-profit called The Monday Life which was created to help better the lives of children in hospitals.
My favorite part of the video? Parker pulled the kids that he was singing with out on the court and dunked over them at Midnight Madness.
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Iowa State’s Georges Niang carries extra motivation – and less weight – into 2014-15 0
- Emmanuel Mudiay to China makes him even more of a case-study 0
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Seven (more) Takeaways from Nike’s Peach Jam 0
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (4)
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (3)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Len Bias among inductees in Maryland’s 2014 Athletics Hall of Fame class (2)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)