Oct 22, 2013, 10:30 AM EST
Regardless of your feelings about the Duke basketball team, I think we can all agree that what the Duke team did with the kids at duke Children’s Health Center is pretty awesome.
Jabari Parker, Matt Hood and Semi Ojeleye put together a music video, lip-syncing to ‘Lean On Me’ while dressing in all types of ridiculous garb. It’s not something those kids will forget anytime soon.
It was set up by a former Duke manager named Joey McMahon, who now runs a non-profit called The Monday Life which was created to help better the lives of children in hospitals.
My favorite part of the video? Parker pulled the kids that he was singing with out on the court and dunked over them at Midnight Madness.
- Two losses in a row? Three in 11 days? Oh well. Don’t give up on Kansas just yet 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Ten Most Disappointing Players 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Player of the Year Power Rankings 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Top 20 Most Improved Players 2
- College Hoops Week in Review: Wisconsin’s for real, and so is Chaz Williams 1
- Professor at center of UNC’s academic fraud case to face felony charges (8)
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (3)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)
- Duke doesn’t need Rasheed Sulaimon if they have three guys that fit into a role (2)