Oct 22, 2013, 10:30 AM EDT
Regardless of your feelings about the Duke basketball team, I think we can all agree that what the Duke team did with the kids at duke Children’s Health Center is pretty awesome.
Jabari Parker, Matt Hood and Semi Ojeleye put together a music video, lip-syncing to ‘Lean On Me’ while dressing in all types of ridiculous garb. It’s not something those kids will forget anytime soon.
It was set up by a former Duke manager named Joey McMahon, who now runs a non-profit called The Monday Life which was created to help better the lives of children in hospitals.
My favorite part of the video? Parker pulled the kids that he was singing with out on the court and dunked over them at Midnight Madness.
- Alabama’s treatment of former player Daisha Simmons is shameful 0
- Throwback Thursday: Illinois and Arizona spar in a phenomenal 2005 Elite 8 game 0
- Oklahoma State lands commitment from elite point guard in 2015 1
- John Calipari hiring an analytics director is smart, necessary, strictly for his players 0
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Wichita State gets commitment from three-star 2015 point guard (2)
- NCAA twitter account effortlessly trolls MLB during playoff opener (2)
- Frank Haith lands first commitment as head coach at Tulsa (2)
- Three-star point guard down to Maryland, Providence, UNLV and Virginia Tech (1)
- Former SMU commit picks Michigan State (1)