Oct 22, 2013, 10:30 AM EDT
Regardless of your feelings about the Duke basketball team, I think we can all agree that what the Duke team did with the kids at duke Children’s Health Center is pretty awesome.
Jabari Parker, Matt Hood and Semi Ojeleye put together a music video, lip-syncing to ‘Lean On Me’ while dressing in all types of ridiculous garb. It’s not something those kids will forget anytime soon.
It was set up by a former Duke manager named Joey McMahon, who now runs a non-profit called The Monday Life which was created to help better the lives of children in hospitals.
My favorite part of the video? Parker pulled the kids that he was singing with out on the court and dunked over them at Midnight Madness.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)