Oct 23, 2013, 2:00 PM EST
There’s an interesting story coming out of Raleigh today, as Eric Prisbell of USA Today is reporting that Eric Leak, a former N.C. State football player who doubles as a disassociated booster, has been issued a “no trespass” letter by the university.
The letter stems from the fact that Leak’s wife’s car received campus parking tickets in the spring of 2013 despite the fact that Leak was disassociated from the program back in 2011.
The disassociation involves extra benefits that were provided to C.J. Leslie and Tracy Smith a couple of years back. Leak was found to have given Leslie and his half-brother $410 in benefits, and Leslie was suspended for three games.
This news in and of itself is not a huge deal, but what’s noteworthy is that Prisbell seems to be poking around the N.C. State program. He’s the guy that dug up much of the dirt on Haydn “Fats” Thomas and his association with P.J. Hairston and other UNC basketball players. That’s something to keep an eye on in the future.
- ACC suspends Louisville junior forward Montrezl Harrell one game 0
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 5
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 3
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)