Oct 23, 2013, 2:00 PM EST
There’s an interesting story coming out of Raleigh today, as Eric Prisbell of USA Today is reporting that Eric Leak, a former N.C. State football player who doubles as a disassociated booster, has been issued a “no trespass” letter by the university.
The letter stems from the fact that Leak’s wife’s car received campus parking tickets in the spring of 2013 despite the fact that Leak was disassociated from the program back in 2011.
The disassociation involves extra benefits that were provided to C.J. Leslie and Tracy Smith a couple of years back. Leak was found to have given Leslie and his half-brother $410 in benefits, and Leslie was suspended for three games.
This news in and of itself is not a huge deal, but what’s noteworthy is that Prisbell seems to be poking around the N.C. State program. He’s the guy that dug up much of the dirt on Haydn “Fats” Thomas and his association with P.J. Hairston and other UNC basketball players. That’s something to keep an eye on in the future.
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Virginia, an MVC showdown and UNC-Louisville 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 13
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)
- Wichita State guard Conner Frankamp arrested on Saturday night (4)