Oct 23, 2013, 4:00 PM EST
The BYU basketball team put out a video on Wednesday of Tyler Haws leading Luke Worthington and Skyler Halford in a chorus of You’re the Inspiration, a song from the ’80s recorded by Chicago that I had to google because I’ve obviously never listened to that nonsense before.
That said, I don’t think I could love this video anymore. There isn’t much is this world that I find funnier than a couple of big-time collegiate athletes sitting in a field and awkwardly full-body lip-syncing to an ’80s love ballad.
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 2
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)