Oct 23, 2013, 4:00 PM EST
The BYU basketball team put out a video on Wednesday of Tyler Haws leading Luke Worthington and Skyler Halford in a chorus of You’re the Inspiration, a song from the ’80s recorded by Chicago that I had to google because I’ve obviously never listened to that nonsense before.
That said, I don’t think I could love this video anymore. There isn’t much is this world that I find funnier than a couple of big-time collegiate athletes sitting in a field and awkwardly full-body lip-syncing to an ’80s love ballad.
- College Basketball Talk’s Top 20 Most Improved Players 2
- College Hoops Week in Review: Wisconsin’s for real, and so is Chaz Williams 1
- Former Rutgers player Derrick Randall sues school over Mike Rice’s actions 2
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25 rankings 2
- Maurice Creek, George Washington proving to be a match made in heaven 0
- Professor at center of UNC’s academic fraud case to face felony charges (8)
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (3)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)