Oct 23, 2013, 4:00 PM EDT
The BYU basketball team put out a video on Wednesday of Tyler Haws leading Luke Worthington and Skyler Halford in a chorus of You’re the Inspiration, a song from the ’80s recorded by Chicago that I had to google because I’ve obviously never listened to that nonsense before.
That said, I don’t think I could love this video anymore. There isn’t much is this world that I find funnier than a couple of big-time collegiate athletes sitting in a field and awkwardly full-body lip-syncing to an ’80s love ballad.
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 32
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (33)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)