Oct 26, 2013, 12:48 PM EST
Providence freshman Brandon Austin made his way to campus from Philly this summer amid much fanfare.
When you’re a 6-foot-7 point guard with a penchant for spectacular aerial antics, that tends to happen.
Austin certainly energized the Friar fanbase on Friday night, as he channeled his inner Vince Carter by going between his legs on a 360 dunk.
You know what’s more ridiculous than the dunk? This picture of it:
- CBT Weekly Roundtable: Figuring out the ACC 0
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games 2
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? 5
- North Carolina shows up ready to compete, knocks off No. 1 Michigan State 2
- Duke doesn’t need Rasheed Sulaimon if they have three guys that fit into a role 2
- Marshall Henderson’s on-court antics aren’t changing. Deal with it (5)
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Tim Floyd tees off on Andy Enfield: ‘We’re not going to take it in the shorts’ (3)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (3)