Oct 26, 2013, 12:48 PM EDT
Providence freshman Brandon Austin made his way to campus from Philly this summer amid much fanfare.
When you’re a 6-foot-7 point guard with a penchant for spectacular aerial antics, that tends to happen.
Austin certainly energized the Friar fanbase on Friday night, as he channeled his inner Vince Carter by going between his legs on a 360 dunk.
You know what’s more ridiculous than the dunk? This picture of it:
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- Kentucky loses final game of Bahamas tour, Jack Martinez hits game-winner for Dominican Republic (VIDEO) 0
- Four-star shooting guard verbally commits to UCLA 0
- USA Basketball U17 team wins gold in the FIBA World Championships 0
- Michigan State’s Tom Izzo takes the #icebucketchallenge (VIDEO) (5)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- Larry Brown on Emmanuel Mudiay going pro: ‘I thought it was a bad decision’ (4)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Indiana lands a final piece in their 2014 recruiting class (4)