Oct 26, 2013, 12:48 PM EDT
Providence freshman Brandon Austin made his way to campus from Philly this summer amid much fanfare.
When you’re a 6-foot-7 point guard with a penchant for spectacular aerial antics, that tends to happen.
Austin certainly energized the Friar fanbase on Friday night, as he channeled his inner Vince Carter by going between his legs on a 360 dunk.
You know what’s more ridiculous than the dunk? This picture of it:
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 1
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Saturday Las Vegas Recap: Zach Norvell goes off, Josh Jackson makes it look easy 0
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- United States wins bronze at Pan-Am Games (3)
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia (3)
- Wichita State forward working hard to improve offensive repertoire (3)
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)