Oct 26, 2013, 12:00 PM EDT
Chris Mack entered Xavier’s Midnight Madness last night to Eminem’s The Real Slim Shady, which is fitting for Mack, who looks like Marshall Mathers got stretched out a foot. Too bad he didn’t step onto the floor rapping.
The Xavier Musketeers unofficially kicked off their season with the 2013-14 Skyline Chili Musketeer Madness celebration last night as many Big East schools kicked off their seasons with similar celebrations.
Xavier, like every school in America, had a big lighting show for introductions, a men’s and women’s co-scrimmage and a dunk contest among some of the highlights of the event. You can check out the full recap below thanks to Xavier’s athletic department.
- Butler head coach Brandon Miller takes leave of absence, health related 0
- Alabama’s treatment of former player Daisha Simmons is shameful 0
- Throwback Thursday: Illinois and Arizona spar in a phenomenal 2005 Elite 8 game 0
- Oklahoma State lands commitment from elite point guard in 2015 1
- John Calipari hiring an analytics director is smart, necessary, strictly for his players 0
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Wichita State gets commitment from three-star 2015 point guard (2)
- NCAA twitter account effortlessly trolls MLB during playoff opener (2)
- Frank Haith lands first commitment as head coach at Tulsa (2)
- Three-star point guard down to Maryland, Providence, UNLV and Virginia Tech (1)
- Former SMU commit picks Michigan State (1)