Oct 28, 2013, 10:00 AM EDT
Over the weekend, UCLA landed their first commitment in the class of 2014 when Gyorgy Goloman committed to the Bruins. The news was first reported by Evan Daniels of Scout.com.
Goloman is a 6-foot-9 native of Hungary, but he’s playing his senior season at a high school in Florida. Scout rates Goloman as a three-star recruit, but they are the only major recruiting outlet that has a profile on him.
Goloman had been receiving mostly mid-major recruiting interest, with offers from the Davidson, Richmond and New Mexico, according to Scout.
Goloman is the only player committed to the Bruins in the Class of 2014 since Trevon Blueitt decommitted.
- Fixing his flaws: How Kris Dunn has attacked the two weaknesses in his game 0
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble (2)
- Marquette coaches discuss daily ‘noon ball’ tradition (VIDEO) (2)
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? (2)