Oct 29, 2013, 12:46 PM EST
Minnesota added a third member to their 2014 recruiting class on Tuesday as the Gophers picked up a commitment from Carlos “Squirrel” Morris.
Morris is a 6-foot-4 scoring guard from Florida. He finished his high school career at Arlington Country Day, but had to go the JuCo route instead of enrolling at the Division I level immediately. 2013-2014 will be his second season at Chipola Community College.
Morris was ranked the No. 147 recruit in the Class of 2012 by Rivals, with programs like Arkansas, Cincinnati and West Virginia reportedly offering him a scholarship.
He’ll join Josh Martin, a big man from Seattle, and Nate Mason, a guard from Georgia, in Minnesota’s recruiting class.
- Potential NCAA tournament bid thieves bubble teams should be rooting against 0
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 2
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 1
- Potential Cinderellas you want to win their automatic bid 2
- Virginia’s Justin Anderson could return as early as Saturday 0
- Missouri Valley Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- No. 9 Kansas rallies to beat No. 20 West Virginia in OT but injury to Perry Ellis is major concern 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (24)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)