Oct 29, 2013, 12:46 PM EDT
Minnesota added a third member to their 2014 recruiting class on Tuesday as the Gophers picked up a commitment from Carlos “Squirrel” Morris.
Morris is a 6-foot-4 scoring guard from Florida. He finished his high school career at Arlington Country Day, but had to go the JuCo route instead of enrolling at the Division I level immediately. 2013-2014 will be his second season at Chipola Community College.
Morris was ranked the No. 147 recruit in the Class of 2012 by Rivals, with programs like Arkansas, Cincinnati and West Virginia reportedly offering him a scholarship.
He’ll join Josh Martin, a big man from Seattle, and Nate Mason, a guard from Georgia, in Minnesota’s recruiting class.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 1
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)