Oct 31, 2013, 1:43 PM EDT
Florida basketball took yet another hit on Thursday morning as head coach Billy Donovan announced that Damontre Harris and Dorian Finney-Smith have joined Scottie Wilbekin on the suspended indefinitely list.
Harris and Finney-Smith will not play in Florida’s exhibition game and they will both miss at least one regular season game.
That’s problematic for the Gators, as we’ve now reached a point in time where it is easier to list who is healthy and available than it is to list who is not.
Patric Young, Kasey Hill, DeVon Walker, Casey Prather and Dillon Graham. Those are Florida’s lone scholarship players that are not suspended and 100% healthy with the start of the season just eight days away. In addition to the three players that are suspended, Chris Walker is not yet enrolled in school, Michael Frazier has mono, Eli Carter is recovering from a broken leg and Will Yeguete is recovering from offseason knee surgery.
That’s not exactly ideal.
(UPDATE: It looks like they’ll be getting two games apiece.)
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 1
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)