Oct 31, 2013, 1:43 PM EST
Florida basketball took yet another hit on Thursday morning as head coach Billy Donovan announced that Damontre Harris and Dorian Finney-Smith have joined Scottie Wilbekin on the suspended indefinitely list.
Harris and Finney-Smith will not play in Florida’s exhibition game and they will both miss at least one regular season game.
That’s problematic for the Gators, as we’ve now reached a point in time where it is easier to list who is healthy and available than it is to list who is not.
Patric Young, Kasey Hill, DeVon Walker, Casey Prather and Dillon Graham. Those are Florida’s lone scholarship players that are not suspended and 100% healthy with the start of the season just eight days away. In addition to the three players that are suspended, Chris Walker is not yet enrolled in school, Michael Frazier has mono, Eli Carter is recovering from a broken leg and Will Yeguete is recovering from offseason knee surgery.
That’s not exactly ideal.
(UPDATE: It looks like they’ll be getting two games apiece.)
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 7
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? 3
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? 5
- No. 4 Duke proves No. 19 Michigan State cannot win at elite level if they keep missing on elite talent 3
- Wofford’s grueling start to the season began well before their 7:00 a.m. game 0
- No. 13 Gonzaga makes definitive statement with blowout of No. 22 SMU 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (9)
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Can the ACC produce four Final Four teams? (6)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Report: Kansas transfer Conner Frankamp considering Colorado, Wichita State (3)