Oct 31, 2013, 3:12 PM EST
The AP poll is finally out, and as you probably figured, Kentucky is ranked No. 1 in the country as they received 27 of a possible 65 first place votes.
Michigan State is slotted in at No. 2 with Louisville sliding in behind the Spartans at No. 3. The only other team to get a first place vote was Duke, with two, at No. 4, while Kansas and Andrew Wiggins wrap up the top five.
Arizona, Michigan, Oklahoma State, Syracuse and Florida make up the rest of the top ten.
- College Basketball Talk’s Ten Most Disappointing Teams 0
- CBT Weekly Roundtable: Who are the top five teams as of today? 1
- The Chase for 180: Jahii Carson’s improved jump shot 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Top Ten Most Surprising Teams 1
- Two losses in a row? Three in 11 days? Oh well. Don’t give up on Kansas just yet 2
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (4)
- Why is Kentucky’s attendance going down? UK writer says Rupp is ‘stale’ (4)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)
- Late Night Snacks: Rhode Island rivalry and VCU’s overtime (2)
- Wisconsin guard George Marshall seeking transfer (2)