Oct 31, 2013, 3:12 PM EDT
The AP poll is finally out, and as you probably figured, Kentucky is ranked No. 1 in the country as they received 27 of a possible 65 first place votes.
Michigan State is slotted in at No. 2 with Louisville sliding in behind the Spartans at No. 3. The only other team to get a first place vote was Duke, with two, at No. 4, while Kansas and Andrew Wiggins wrap up the top five.
Arizona, Michigan, Oklahoma State, Syracuse and Florida make up the rest of the top ten.
- College basketball’s seven biggest early entry losers for the 2015-2016 season 0
- College basketball’s six biggest early entry winners for the 2015-2016 season 0
- Austin Hatch’s inspirational basketball career has come to a close 2
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 0
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Report: Yogi Ferrell to return to Indiana for senior season 0
- Texas point guard Isaiah Taylor returning for junior season 1
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Louisville adds key grad transfer Damion Lee (6)
- All-MAC guard Shannon Evans to transfer from Buffalo; is athletics director Danny White at fault? (3)