Oct 31, 2013, 3:12 PM EDT
The AP poll is finally out, and as you probably figured, Kentucky is ranked No. 1 in the country as they received 27 of a possible 65 first place votes.
Michigan State is slotted in at No. 2 with Louisville sliding in behind the Spartans at No. 3. The only other team to get a first place vote was Duke, with two, at No. 4, while Kansas and Andrew Wiggins wrap up the top five.
Arizona, Michigan, Oklahoma State, Syracuse and Florida make up the rest of the top ten.
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 7
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 4
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Top prospect in Class of 2014 signs endorsement deal with Under Armour 1
- Five-star shooting guard Antonio Blakeney decommits from Louisville 3
- Richard Pitino warns Minnesota fans not to trust his dad before Louisville opener 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UConn and Arizona land 2015 big men, 2015 commitments flying off the board 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (7)
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight (6)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (4)