Oct 31, 2013, 3:12 PM EST
The AP poll is finally out, and as you probably figured, Kentucky is ranked No. 1 in the country as they received 27 of a possible 65 first place votes.
Michigan State is slotted in at No. 2 with Louisville sliding in behind the Spartans at No. 3. The only other team to get a first place vote was Duke, with two, at No. 4, while Kansas and Andrew Wiggins wrap up the top five.
Arizona, Michigan, Oklahoma State, Syracuse and Florida make up the rest of the top ten.
- NCAA tournament berth the final step for St. John’s senior class 0
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives 1
- Weekend Preview: Saturday will be the season’s best day of games 0
- Bubble Banter: Just how safe is Michigan State, and did Ohio State punch a ticket? 2
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy 13
- Wednesday’s Snacks: No. 1 Kentucky moves to 28-0, Northwestern knocks off Indiana 0
- Duke’s defense once again an issue as they get taken to overtime by Virginia Tech 4
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Is Ohio State asking too much of freshman sensation D’Angelo Russell? (8)