Oct 31, 2013, 3:12 PM EDT
The AP poll is finally out, and as you probably figured, Kentucky is ranked No. 1 in the country as they received 27 of a possible 65 first place votes.
Michigan State is slotted in at No. 2 with Louisville sliding in behind the Spartans at No. 3. The only other team to get a first place vote was Duke, with two, at No. 4, while Kansas and Andrew Wiggins wrap up the top five.
Arizona, Michigan, Oklahoma State, Syracuse and Florida make up the rest of the top ten.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1