Oct 31, 2013, 12:40 PM EDT
Stanford made another quality front court pick up on Wednesday evening as the Cardinal landed a commitment from Michael Humphrey.
Humphrey is a lanky, 6-foot-10 forward from Arizona that currently is ranked 74th by Rivals in the Class of 2014.
Eric Bossi’s scouting report on him: “Thin big man is very mobile and is improving rapidly. Not overly physical but he will rebound and he can definitely stick a jump shot. Runs the floor well, passes well out of double teams and seems to add to his game each time out. Needs more strength and experience against high end players.”
Johnny Dawkins will need to replace Dwight Powell and Josh Huestis, who graduate after this season, but that doesn’t mean that Humphrey will immediately be stepping into minutes in Palo Alto. Sophomores Grant Verhoeven and Rosco Allen and freshman Schuyler Rimmer are already on the roster.
- Five-star shooting guard Antonio Blakeney decommits from Louisville 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UConn and Arizona land 2015 big men, 2015 commitments flying off the board 0
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ 2
- Arizona lands four-star center to potential No. 1 recruiting class in 2015 0
- Allen Iverson, Georgetown legends return to campus for new John Thompson practice facility 3
- In-state power forward verbally commits to UConn 0
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight 6
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight (6)
- Four-star power forward becomes Indiana’s first 2015 commitment (3)
- Arizona State commit arrested for allegedly shoplifting less than $20 in DVDs from Walmart (3)
- Allen Iverson, Georgetown legends return to campus for new John Thompson practice facility (3)
- Villanova lands commitment from five-star point guard Jalen Brunson (2)