Oct 31, 2013, 10:24 AM EDT
When we released our list of top dunker back in September, No. 5 on our list was Marcus Lewis, a high-flyer from Eastern Kentucky.
On Wednesday night, the Colonels held their Hoopfest which just so happened to include a dunk contest, and Lewis certainly didn’t disappoint. Fast forward to the :20 second mark for his first dunk, the 1:00 dunk for his second dunk and the 2:00 mark for his third dunk.
The first one is my favorite, and it’s all the more impressive when you see the second angle:
I mean, look at where he brings the ball down to:
He dunked that!!!
And if you had any doubts about Lewis’ athleticism, his final dunk put them to rest:
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 0
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 5
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 6
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 2
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)