Oct 31, 2013, 10:24 AM EST
When we released our list of top dunker back in September, No. 5 on our list was Marcus Lewis, a high-flyer from Eastern Kentucky.
On Wednesday night, the Colonels held their Hoopfest which just so happened to include a dunk contest, and Lewis certainly didn’t disappoint. Fast forward to the :20 second mark for his first dunk, the 1:00 dunk for his second dunk and the 2:00 mark for his third dunk.
The first one is my favorite, and it’s all the more impressive when you see the second angle:
I mean, look at where he brings the ball down to:
He dunked that!!!
And if you had any doubts about Lewis’ athleticism, his final dunk put them to rest:
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 6
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 1
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 3
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (6)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)
- Wichita State guard Conner Frankamp arrested on Saturday night (4)