Oct 31, 2013, 10:24 AM EST
When we released our list of top dunker back in September, No. 5 on our list was Marcus Lewis, a high-flyer from Eastern Kentucky.
On Wednesday night, the Colonels held their Hoopfest which just so happened to include a dunk contest, and Lewis certainly didn’t disappoint. Fast forward to the :20 second mark for his first dunk, the 1:00 dunk for his second dunk and the 2:00 mark for his third dunk.
The first one is my favorite, and it’s all the more impressive when you see the second angle:
I mean, look at where he brings the ball down to:
He dunked that!!!
And if you had any doubts about Lewis’ athleticism, his final dunk put them to rest:
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 1
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 1
- Potential Cinderellas you want to win their automatic bid 2
- Virginia’s Justin Anderson could return as early as Saturday 0
- Missouri Valley Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- No. 9 Kansas rallies to beat No. 20 West Virginia in OT but injury to Perry Ellis is major concern 1
- Bubble Banter: Just how bad was Indiana’s loss to Iowa? 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (24)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)