Nov 2, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
Halloween is over, but I’m not quite ready to let go yet.
The Sporting News published some awesome photos of current DI players in their childhood Halloween costumes this week, and one in particular tickled my funny bone for some reason. There were photos of young Sam Dekker as a cowboy, Iowa’s Roy Devyn Marble as Barry Sanders, and Georges Niang looking like Jake Lamotta, but it was Marcus Lee in the pumpkin patch that caught my eye:
With a figure like that, it’s a wonder Lee didn’t end up at Syracuse, hanging out with Otto the Orange.
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 2
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle has formally declared for the NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 6
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Report: New Mexico State’s Sim Bhullar to enter 2014 NBA Draft (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)