Nov 2, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
Halloween is over, but I’m not quite ready to let go yet.
The Sporting News published some awesome photos of current DI players in their childhood Halloween costumes this week, and one in particular tickled my funny bone for some reason. There were photos of young Sam Dekker as a cowboy, Iowa’s Roy Devyn Marble as Barry Sanders, and Georges Niang looking like Jake Lamotta, but it was Marcus Lee in the pumpkin patch that caught my eye:
With a figure like that, it’s a wonder Lee didn’t end up at Syracuse, hanging out with Otto the Orange.
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- South Dakota State’s Cody Larson thrives despite return home amidst unmet expectations 2
- 2014-15 Season Preview: 20 Impact Freshmen 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)