Nov 2, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
Halloween is over, but I’m not quite ready to let go yet.
The Sporting News published some awesome photos of current DI players in their childhood Halloween costumes this week, and one in particular tickled my funny bone for some reason. There were photos of young Sam Dekker as a cowboy, Iowa’s Roy Devyn Marble as Barry Sanders, and Georges Niang looking like Jake Lamotta, but it was Marcus Lee in the pumpkin patch that caught my eye:
With a figure like that, it’s a wonder Lee didn’t end up at Syracuse, hanging out with Otto the Orange.
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 6
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (16)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)