Nov 3, 2013, 6:07 PM EDT
The college basketball season has yet to officially get underway, with regular season play beginning on Friday, and yet George Washington guard Kethan Savage already has two #POSTERIZED appearances to his credit. In mid-October the victim was a teammate, with the 6-foot-3 Savage lifting off during a drill.
In the above video, Savage dunked on a Bowie State player in the Colonials’ 85-68 exhibition victory on Saturday. Savage, who accounted for nine points, seven assists and three steals, took advantage of a clear lane to the basket and a weak-side defender who was a little late in his rotation. The end result: a three-point play for Savage.
- Malik Beasley looking to capitalize on a big spring, summer 0
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Iowa State’s Georges Niang carries extra motivation – and less weight – into 2014-15 0
- Emmanuel Mudiay to China makes him even more of a case-study 0
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (4)
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (3)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Missouri State’s Marcus Marshall works to strengthen knee, leadership abilities (2)