Nov 3, 2013, 6:07 PM EST
The college basketball season has yet to officially get underway, with regular season play beginning on Friday, and yet George Washington guard Kethan Savage already has two #POSTERIZED appearances to his credit. In mid-October the victim was a teammate, with the 6-foot-3 Savage lifting off during a drill.
In the above video, Savage dunked on a Bowie State player in the Colonials’ 85-68 exhibition victory on Saturday. Savage, who accounted for nine points, seven assists and three steals, took advantage of a clear lane to the basket and a weak-side defender who was a little late in his rotation. The end result: a three-point play for Savage.
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 3
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 1
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 2
- Heartbreak fuels Renardo Sidney’s new sense of purpose 1
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 1
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’ (5)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)