Nov 3, 2013, 6:07 PM EDT
The college basketball season has yet to officially get underway, with regular season play beginning on Friday, and yet George Washington guard Kethan Savage already has two #POSTERIZED appearances to his credit. In mid-October the victim was a teammate, with the 6-foot-3 Savage lifting off during a drill.
In the above video, Savage dunked on a Bowie State player in the Colonials’ 85-68 exhibition victory on Saturday. Savage, who accounted for nine points, seven assists and three steals, took advantage of a clear lane to the basket and a weak-side defender who was a little late in his rotation. The end result: a three-point play for Savage.
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- One college coach’s unique connection to the Peach Jam 0
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Skal Labissiere is considering Europe, but that doesn’t mean there’s a market for him 0
- AAU Nationals Saturday Recap: Raymond Spalding has upside, Trent Forrest and Gary Trent, Jr. perform at a high level 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)