Nov 3, 2013, 6:07 PM EDT
The college basketball season has yet to officially get underway, with regular season play beginning on Friday, and yet George Washington guard Kethan Savage already has two #POSTERIZED appearances to his credit. In mid-October the victim was a teammate, with the 6-foot-3 Savage lifting off during a drill.
In the above video, Savage dunked on a Bowie State player in the Colonials’ 85-68 exhibition victory on Saturday. Savage, who accounted for nine points, seven assists and three steals, took advantage of a clear lane to the basket and a weak-side defender who was a little late in his rotation. The end result: a three-point play for Savage.
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)