Nov 3, 2013, 6:07 PM EDT
The college basketball season has yet to officially get underway, with regular season play beginning on Friday, and yet George Washington guard Kethan Savage already has two #POSTERIZED appearances to his credit. In mid-October the victim was a teammate, with the 6-foot-3 Savage lifting off during a drill.
In the above video, Savage dunked on a Bowie State player in the Colonials’ 85-68 exhibition victory on Saturday. Savage, who accounted for nine points, seven assists and three steals, took advantage of a clear lane to the basket and a weak-side defender who was a little late in his rotation. The end result: a three-point play for Savage.
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)
- Wake Forest dismissed senior point guard for rules violation (1)
- Is Louisville’s non-conference schedule weak by design? (1)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)