Nov 4, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
Colorado announced on Monday that redshirt-freshman forward Chris Jenkins has opted to transfer out of the program, per a release from the school. The 6-foot-7 Jenkins redshirted last season and played on the Athletes In Action basketball team that traveled to Lithuania for an exhibition tour this summer.
Jenkins averaged 7.8 points and 3.3 rebounds in 17.8 minutes of play as Team USA went 4-1 on the trip. A three-star prospect according to Rivals, Jenkins is a native of Detroit, Michigan and was a member of the class of 2012.
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (3)