Nov 4, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
Colorado announced on Monday that redshirt-freshman forward Chris Jenkins has opted to transfer out of the program, per a release from the school. The 6-foot-7 Jenkins redshirted last season and played on the Athletes In Action basketball team that traveled to Lithuania for an exhibition tour this summer.
Jenkins averaged 7.8 points and 3.3 rebounds in 17.8 minutes of play as Team USA went 4-1 on the trip. A three-star prospect according to Rivals, Jenkins is a native of Detroit, Michigan and was a member of the class of 2012.
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 2
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 7
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)