Nov 4, 2013, 5:00 PM EST
Colorado announced on Monday that redshirt-freshman forward Chris Jenkins has opted to transfer out of the program, per a release from the school. The 6-foot-7 Jenkins redshirted last season and played on the Athletes In Action basketball team that traveled to Lithuania for an exhibition tour this summer.
Jenkins averaged 7.8 points and 3.3 rebounds in 17.8 minutes of play as Team USA went 4-1 on the trip. A three-star prospect according to Rivals, Jenkins is a native of Detroit, Michigan and was a member of the class of 2012.
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)