Nov 4, 2013, 8:49 PM EDT
Kentucky freshman wing James Young was just trying to do the right thing and make a hustle play to keep the ball inbounds after teammate Willie Cauley-Stein’s block.
But instead of saving the ball to a teammate, Young threw the ball behind him in the hopes of just keeping the play alive, but inadvertently threw the ball into his own basket for the wildest basket we’re likely to see this preseason.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five (2)
- ACC releases its full conference schedule (2)
- Throwback Thursday: Juan Dixon and company win Maryland’s lone national title (2)
- Former Oklahoma State guard suing university, head coach Travis Ford (2)
- Colorado State finds difficulty scheduling good non-conference games (1)