Nov 4, 2013, 8:49 PM EDT
Kentucky freshman wing James Young was just trying to do the right thing and make a hustle play to keep the ball inbounds after teammate Willie Cauley-Stein’s block.
But instead of saving the ball to a teammate, Young threw the ball behind him in the hopes of just keeping the play alive, but inadvertently threw the ball into his own basket for the wildest basket we’re likely to see this preseason.
- Academic issues may sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 0
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (4)