Nov 7, 2013, 3:08 PM EST
Oklahoma picked up a commitment from Dante Buford on Thursday morning.
“I am now committed to the University of Oklahoma,” he posted on his twitter account.
Buford is the a 6-foot-7 combo-forward out of Arlington Country Day in Florida. Hes ranked as the No. 128 player in the Class of 2014 by Rivals.
Buford is the third committment Lon Kruger has picked up in the class, joining fellow three-star front court players Khadeem Lattin and Jamuni McNeace.
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 4
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend (4)