Nov 7, 2013, 3:08 PM EDT
Oklahoma picked up a commitment from Dante Buford on Thursday morning.
“I am now committed to the University of Oklahoma,” he posted on his twitter account.
Buford is the a 6-foot-7 combo-forward out of Arlington Country Day in Florida. Hes ranked as the No. 128 player in the Class of 2014 by Rivals.
Buford is the third committment Lon Kruger has picked up in the class, joining fellow three-star front court players Khadeem Lattin and Jamuni McNeace.
- How can Wichita State build on the two best years in program history? 0
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)
- Coach K: ‘I do not see an end of my road in my college coaching’ (1)