Nov 8, 2013, 6:08 PM EDT
It only took until the third game of the college basketball season to get our first real, honest-to-goodness, in-a-game-that-matters POSTERIZED.
Ladies and Gentlemen, this is VMI’s Jordan Weethee.
Here’s the crazy part of Weethee’s Blake Griffin-esque dunk: he missed the 2012-2013 season after tearing his ACL, the second time in his career he’s suffered that injury.
I guess he’s healthy.
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- South Dakota State’s Cody Larson thrives despite return home amidst unmet expectations 2
- 2014-15 Season Preview: 20 Impact Freshmen 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes 7
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 13 VCU Rams 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)