Nov 8, 2013, 6:08 PM EDT
It only took until the third game of the college basketball season to get our first real, honest-to-goodness, in-a-game-that-matters POSTERIZED.
Ladies and Gentlemen, this is VMI’s Jordan Weethee.
Here’s the crazy part of Weethee’s Blake Griffin-esque dunk: he missed the 2012-2013 season after tearing his ACL, the second time in his career he’s suffered that injury.
I guess he’s healthy.
- John Calipari appears on ‘The Colbert Report’ (VIDEO) 0
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 3
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 7
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)