Nov 8, 2013, 6:08 PM EDT
It only took until the third game of the college basketball season to get our first real, honest-to-goodness, in-a-game-that-matters POSTERIZED.
Ladies and Gentlemen, this is VMI’s Jordan Weethee.
Here’s the crazy part of Weethee’s Blake Griffin-esque dunk: he missed the 2012-2013 season after tearing his ACL, the second time in his career he’s suffered that injury.
I guess he’s healthy.
- Latest mixtape for Dennis Smith Jr. shows how talented he is (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1