Nov 8, 2013, 6:08 PM EDT
It only took until the third game of the college basketball season to get our first real, honest-to-goodness, in-a-game-that-matters POSTERIZED.
Ladies and Gentlemen, this is VMI’s Jordan Weethee.
Here’s the crazy part of Weethee’s Blake Griffin-esque dunk: he missed the 2012-2013 season after tearing his ACL, the second time in his career he’s suffered that injury.
I guess he’s healthy.
- Joel Embiid out for Big 12 tournament, ‘longshot’ for NCAA tournament first weekend 0
- 2014 Big 12 Tournament Preview: This is going to be good 1
- 2014 Big East Tournament Preview: Can Villanova finally beat Creighton? 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 4
- Bracketology: Florida in driver’s seat for overall No. 1 seed 4
- NBCSports.com’s 2014 College Basketball All-Americans 8
- Bubble Banter: Nebraska’s marquee win, St. Joseph’s problematic loss 0
- Wichita State will head into the NCAA tournament 34-0 as a No. 1 seed (12)
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- NBCSports.com’s 2014 College Basketball All-Americans (8)
- Assigned Reading: Dean Smith’s health continues to deteriorate (6)
- No. 1 Florida’s undefeated SEC season not just a by-product of their league (6)