Nov 9, 2013, 1:20 AM EST
What better way to kick off the college hoops season that with a late-night, half-court buzzer-beater in overtime?
Allen Huddleston of Fresno State capped of a ridiculous game with a prayer from 45 feet to beat UC-Irvine, which was barely more ridiculous than the final minute of the extra frame, which saw five — yes, five — lead changes.
College hoops, baby. It don’t get no betta.
Here’s a different angle of the shot, although we need to have a conversation with whoever is holding the camera.
(Thanks, Steve Chen)
- Bubble Banter: Just how safe is Michigan State, and did Ohio State punch a ticket? 2
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy 12
- Wednesday’s Snacks: No. 1 Kentucky moves to 28-0, Northwestern knocks off Indiana 0
- Duke’s defense once again an issue as they get taken to overtime by Virginia Tech 4
- Bubble Banter: Wild night in the Atlantic 10, Indiana in trouble? 0
- Wisconsin’s loss to Maryland a massive blow, but not for the reasons you think 4
- Bubble Banter: N.C. State lands a critical win, Texas loses … again 2
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Is Ohio State asking too much of freshman sensation D’Angelo Russell? (8)