Nov 9, 2013, 1:20 AM EST
What better way to kick off the college hoops season that with a late-night, half-court buzzer-beater in overtime?
Allen Huddleston of Fresno State capped of a ridiculous game with a prayer from 45 feet to beat UC-Irvine, which was barely more ridiculous than the final minute of the extra frame, which saw five — yes, five — lead changes.
College hoops, baby. It don’t get no betta.
Here’s a different angle of the shot, although we need to have a conversation with whoever is holding the camera.
(Thanks, Steve Chen)
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 4
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend (4)