Nov 9, 2013, 1:20 AM EDT
What better way to kick off the college hoops season that with a late-night, half-court buzzer-beater in overtime?
Allen Huddleston of Fresno State capped of a ridiculous game with a prayer from 45 feet to beat UC-Irvine, which was barely more ridiculous than the final minute of the extra frame, which saw five — yes, five — lead changes.
College hoops, baby. It don’t get no betta.
Here’s a different angle of the shot, although we need to have a conversation with whoever is holding the camera.
(Thanks, Steve Chen)
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)