Nov 9, 2013, 1:20 AM EST
What better way to kick off the college hoops season that with a late-night, half-court buzzer-beater in overtime?
Allen Huddleston of Fresno State capped of a ridiculous game with a prayer from 45 feet to beat UC-Irvine, which was barely more ridiculous than the final minute of the extra frame, which saw five — yes, five — lead changes.
College hoops, baby. It don’t get no betta.
Here’s a different angle of the shot, although we need to have a conversation with whoever is holding the camera.
(Thanks, Steve Chen)
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 0
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 1
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 2
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 4
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 4
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky are still 1-2 (5)