Nov 9, 2013, 1:20 AM EDT
What better way to kick off the college hoops season that with a late-night, half-court buzzer-beater in overtime?
Allen Huddleston of Fresno State capped of a ridiculous game with a prayer from 45 feet to beat UC-Irvine, which was barely more ridiculous than the final minute of the extra frame, which saw five — yes, five — lead changes.
College hoops, baby. It don’t get no betta.
Here’s a different angle of the shot, although we need to have a conversation with whoever is holding the camera.
(Thanks, Steve Chen)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)