Nov 12, 2013, 5:35 PM EDT
Devon Saddler, who recently became the second-leading scorer in Delaware basketball history, was suspended from the program for a month on Tuesday.
The news was first reported by Kevin Tresolini of DelawareOnline.com.
The suspension stems from a violation of team rules.
Saddler will miss seven games during that stretch, including big matchups against Villanova and Notre Dame. Look for Jarvis Threatt to take over a bigger role offensively with Saddler saddled with the suspension.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1