Nov 12, 2013, 5:35 PM EST
Devon Saddler, who recently became the second-leading scorer in Delaware basketball history, was suspended from the program for a month on Tuesday.
The news was first reported by Kevin Tresolini of DelawareOnline.com.
The suspension stems from a violation of team rules.
Saddler will miss seven games during that stretch, including big matchups against Villanova and Notre Dame. Look for Jarvis Threatt to take over a bigger role offensively with Saddler saddled with the suspension.
- NCAA tournament berth the final step for St. John’s senior class 0
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives 5
- Weekend Preview: Saturday will be the season’s best day of games 1
- Bubble Banter: Just how safe is Michigan State, and did Ohio State punch a ticket? 2
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy 12
- Wednesday’s Snacks: No. 1 Kentucky moves to 28-0, Northwestern knocks off Indiana 0
- Duke’s defense once again an issue as they get taken to overtime by Virginia Tech 3
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)