Nov 12, 2013, 5:35 PM EDT
Devon Saddler, who recently became the second-leading scorer in Delaware basketball history, was suspended from the program for a month on Tuesday.
The news was first reported by Kevin Tresolini of DelawareOnline.com.
The suspension stems from a violation of team rules.
Saddler will miss seven games during that stretch, including big matchups against Villanova and Notre Dame. Look for Jarvis Threatt to take over a bigger role offensively with Saddler saddled with the suspension.
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2004? 0
- Bo Ryan to retire from Wisconsin after next season 3
- Who are the names to watch for the 2016 NBA Draft? 2
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward 5
- 2015 NBA Draft: Pat Connaughton, Montrezl Harrell headline list of second round steals 0
- Karl-Anthony Towns becomes Kentucky’s third top overall pick in program history 1
- Syracuse makes it official that Mike Hopkins will take over in 2018 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings (18)
- Cliff Alexander, Aaron Harrison among early entrants not selected Thursday night (6)
- Five-star guard to announce college choice Wednesday evening (5)
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward (5)
- Jamal Murray’s commitment a huge boost for Kentucky (4)