Nov 16, 2013, 9:00 AM EST
Old Dominion won five games in all of 2012-2013, but on Friday night, the Monarchs picked up their second win of the young season, knocking off the Racers from Murray State.
Aaron Bacote led the way, scoring 21 points and handing out eight assists, which means the sophomore point guard is now averaging 23.0 points and 5.7 assists through three games.
As good as Bacote played, however, it was junior Richard Ross that stole the show with the dunk you see above.
Ross finished with 12 points, nine boards and four assists. He’s now averaging 12.o points, 10.3 boards, 3.3 blocks and 2.o assists on the season.
- Temple embarrasses No. 10 Kansas by 25 points 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Illinois Fighting Illini 0
- NBCSports.com Midseason All-American Team 0
- Kentucky still has one more major test to pass this season and it might not come against Louisville 2
- Tracking The Unbeatens: The showdown between Kentucky, Louisville looms 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Ohio State Buckeyes 0
- Weekly Awards: Marquette’s new addition, a shakeup in Pac-12’s power structure ? 0
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend (3)