Nov 16, 2013, 9:00 AM EDT
Old Dominion won five games in all of 2012-2013, but on Friday night, the Monarchs picked up their second win of the young season, knocking off the Racers from Murray State.
Aaron Bacote led the way, scoring 21 points and handing out eight assists, which means the sophomore point guard is now averaging 23.0 points and 5.7 assists through three games.
As good as Bacote played, however, it was junior Richard Ross that stole the show with the dunk you see above.
Ross finished with 12 points, nine boards and four assists. He’s now averaging 12.o points, 10.3 boards, 3.3 blocks and 2.o assists on the season.
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (4)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)