Nov 16, 2013, 9:00 AM EDT
Old Dominion won five games in all of 2012-2013, but on Friday night, the Monarchs picked up their second win of the young season, knocking off the Racers from Murray State.
Aaron Bacote led the way, scoring 21 points and handing out eight assists, which means the sophomore point guard is now averaging 23.0 points and 5.7 assists through three games.
As good as Bacote played, however, it was junior Richard Ross that stole the show with the dunk you see above.
Ross finished with 12 points, nine boards and four assists. He’s now averaging 12.o points, 10.3 boards, 3.3 blocks and 2.o assists on the season.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UCF lands a unique center, Tennessee’s impact wing, Saint Louis gets rising center 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 6 Virginia Cavaliers 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: College Basketball Dream Team 1
- VCU’s Treveon Graham: From lightly recruited to leader of Havoc, the Atlantic 10 favorites 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 7 North Carolina Tar Heels 1
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 0
- Sophomore guard decides to leave Kansas program (4)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)