Nov 16, 2013, 9:00 AM EDT
Old Dominion won five games in all of 2012-2013, but on Friday night, the Monarchs picked up their second win of the young season, knocking off the Racers from Murray State.
Aaron Bacote led the way, scoring 21 points and handing out eight assists, which means the sophomore point guard is now averaging 23.0 points and 5.7 assists through three games.
As good as Bacote played, however, it was junior Richard Ross that stole the show with the dunk you see above.
Ross finished with 12 points, nine boards and four assists. He’s now averaging 12.o points, 10.3 boards, 3.3 blocks and 2.o assists on the season.
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 0
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- One college coach’s unique connection to the Peach Jam 0
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)
- Time lapse of Iowa State’s refurbished court (VIDEO) (1)