Nov 17, 2013, 3:13 AM EDT
Creighton picked up a win on Saturday night, knocking off St. Joseph’s 83-79 despite making the trip across the country to take on the Eagles.
Ethan Wragge led the way with 21 points, hitting 7-for-11 from the floor, while Doug McDermott chipped in with 20 points, including a key jumper with 4.9 seconds remaining.
Deanre Bembry led the way with 19 points for the Owls.
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (3)