Nov 17, 2013, 3:13 AM EDT
Creighton picked up a win on Saturday night, knocking off St. Joseph’s 83-79 despite making the trip across the country to take on the Eagles.
Ethan Wragge led the way with 21 points, hitting 7-for-11 from the floor, while Doug McDermott chipped in with 20 points, including a key jumper with 4.9 seconds remaining.
Deanre Bembry led the way with 19 points for the Owls.
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2004? 0
- Bo Ryan to retire from Wisconsin after next season 3
- Who are the names to watch for the 2016 NBA Draft? 2
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward 5
- 2015 NBA Draft: Pat Connaughton, Montrezl Harrell headline list of second round steals 0
- Karl-Anthony Towns becomes Kentucky’s third top overall pick in program history 1
- Syracuse makes it official that Mike Hopkins will take over in 2018 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings (18)
- Cliff Alexander, Aaron Harrison among early entrants not selected Thursday night (6)
- Five-star guard to announce college choice Wednesday evening (5)
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward (5)
- Jamal Murray’s commitment a huge boost for Kentucky (4)