Nov 17, 2013, 8:13 PM EDT
Kentucky is currently in the process of exacting their revenge on Robert Morris in dominating fashion, so losing out on the three points they would have gotten off of this 3/4-court prayer from freshman Andrew Harrison isn’t going to hurt them.
But it doesn’t change the fact that it’s an awesome, ridiculous shot.
It’s also the second time this season that Kentucky has made a circus shot that didn’t actually count as points for the Wildcats. Remember when James Young sank this behind-the-back three?
- Former Cornell forward Shonn Miller headed to UConn for final season of eligibility 0
- Purdue center A.J. Hammons to return for senior season 0
- Five-star 7-footer Stephen Zimmerman commits to UNLV 4
- College basketball’s eight most important NBA Draft decisions 2
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 8
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 10
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft 11
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft (11)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (10)
- Duke freshman Justise Winslow will enter 2015 NBA Draft (8)
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (8)
- Five-star Kentucky commit believes the NCAA will clear him to play (7)