Nov 17, 2013, 8:13 PM EST
Kentucky is currently in the process of exacting their revenge on Robert Morris in dominating fashion, so losing out on the three points they would have gotten off of this 3/4-court prayer from freshman Andrew Harrison isn’t going to hurt them.
But it doesn’t change the fact that it’s an awesome, ridiculous shot.
It’s also the second time this season that Kentucky has made a circus shot that didn’t actually count as points for the Wildcats. Remember when James Young sank this behind-the-back three?
- ACC suspends Louisville junior forward Montrezl Harrell one game 0
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 5
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 3
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)