Nov 17, 2013, 8:13 PM EDT
Kentucky is currently in the process of exacting their revenge on Robert Morris in dominating fashion, so losing out on the three points they would have gotten off of this 3/4-court prayer from freshman Andrew Harrison isn’t going to hurt them.
But it doesn’t change the fact that it’s an awesome, ridiculous shot.
It’s also the second time this season that Kentucky has made a circus shot that didn’t actually count as points for the Wildcats. Remember when James Young sank this behind-the-back three?
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 14
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 9
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 7
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 7
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 71
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 9
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 17
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (75)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (26)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)