Nov 17, 2013, 10:39 PM EST
North Carolina struggled from the free throw line on Sunday night, hitting just 22-of-48 from the charity stripe.
That’s one of the biggest reasons that the No. 12 Tar Heels lost to Belmont, which means that the MVP of Belmont’s win may not be J.J. Mann — who had 28 points and hit three straight threes in the final minute — but whoever it was that decided to belt out an acapella version of Miley Cyrus’ ‘Wrecking Ball’.
- Creighton’s Doug McDermott scores his 3,000th point (VIDEO) 0
- Bubble Banter: Oregon, Tennessee headline Saturday’s early winners 0
- Oregon’s big win over No. 3 Arizona caps impressive regular season turnaround 0
- No. 8 Kansas loses, but The Andrew Wiggins Show is what’s important 1
- No. 1 Florida’s undefeated SEC season not just a by-product of their league 5
- Harvard wraps up third consecutive NCAA tournament berth (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend Preview: The regular season comes to a close 1
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest Top 25 (6)
- Assigned Reading: Dean Smith’s health continues to deteriorate (6)
- For the first time in months, No. 22 Michigan State and Keith Appling look healthy (6)
- Bracketology: Eight teams in play for No. 1 seeds (6)