Nov 17, 2013, 10:39 PM EST
North Carolina struggled from the free throw line on Sunday night, hitting just 22-of-48 from the charity stripe.
That’s one of the biggest reasons that the No. 12 Tar Heels lost to Belmont, which means that the MVP of Belmont’s win may not be J.J. Mann — who had 28 points and hit three straight threes in the final minute — but whoever it was that decided to belt out an acapella version of Miley Cyrus’ ‘Wrecking Ball’.
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)