Nov 18, 2013, 10:20 PM EDT
Duke freshman forward Jabari Parker continued his early-season brilliance with a 21-point, 10-rebound performance in only 19 minutes of play as the No. 6 Blue Devils took down UNC Asheville 91-55.
Parker had six turnovers, but also added four assists as he continues to score at a high level while also rebounding as well.
Rodney Hood had 18 points as well for Duke while Andre Dawkins chipped in 13 points off of the bench.
Duke continues to show a high-octane offense early in the season led by the duo of Parker and Hood. Most teams aren’t equipped slow down two wings of that size and skills and Duke will rely on them to do the brunt of the scoring most of the season.
- Oklahoma State lands commitment from elite point guard in 2015 0
- John Calipari hiring an analytics director is smart, necessary, strictly for his players 0
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- Wichita State gets commitment from three-star 2015 point guard (2)
- Frank Haith lands first commitment as head coach at Tulsa (2)
- Three-star point guard down to Maryland, Providence, UNLV and Virginia Tech (1)
- Former SMU commit picks Michigan State (1)
- Alex Poythress dunks over 7-foot Dakari Johnson (VIDEO) (1)