Nov 18, 2013, 10:20 PM EDT
Duke freshman forward Jabari Parker continued his early-season brilliance with a 21-point, 10-rebound performance in only 19 minutes of play as the No. 6 Blue Devils took down UNC Asheville 91-55.
Parker had six turnovers, but also added four assists as he continues to score at a high level while also rebounding as well.
Rodney Hood had 18 points as well for Duke while Andre Dawkins chipped in 13 points off of the bench.
Duke continues to show a high-octane offense early in the season led by the duo of Parker and Hood. Most teams aren’t equipped slow down two wings of that size and skills and Duke will rely on them to do the brunt of the scoring most of the season.
- Jabari Parker on a potential move to two-and-done: ‘I think that’s ridiculous’ 5
- John Calipari appears on ‘The Colbert Report’ (VIDEO) 1
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 3
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)
- Indiana grabs commitment from prep school center (VIDEO) (6)
- Harrison twins awaiting feedback from NBA before deciding to return or declare (6)
- Jabari Parker on a potential move to two-and-done: ‘I think that’s ridiculous’ (5)