Nov 18, 2013, 1:19 PM EDT
There haven’t been a lot of positives to discuss regarding DePaul basketball in recent years, but Cleveland Melvin has been one of them. The 6-foot-8 senior has been one of the most productive players in the conference over the years, and this season is averaging a career high 18.3 points.
Oh, and he’s also doing this like this.
Melvin will never get the attention he deserves as a basketball player because of where he decided to go to school, but don’t be fooled: he can play.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1