Nov 18, 2013, 1:19 PM EDT
There haven’t been a lot of positives to discuss regarding DePaul basketball in recent years, but Cleveland Melvin has been one of them. The 6-foot-8 senior has been one of the most productive players in the conference over the years, and this season is averaging a career high 18.3 points.
Oh, and he’s also doing this like this.
Melvin will never get the attention he deserves as a basketball player because of where he decided to go to school, but don’t be fooled: he can play.
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (3)