Nov 18, 2013, 1:19 PM EDT
There haven’t been a lot of positives to discuss regarding DePaul basketball in recent years, but Cleveland Melvin has been one of them. The 6-foot-8 senior has been one of the most productive players in the conference over the years, and this season is averaging a career high 18.3 points.
Oh, and he’s also doing this like this.
Melvin will never get the attention he deserves as a basketball player because of where he decided to go to school, but don’t be fooled: he can play.
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 0
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- ‘Value Add’ stat projects Utah’s Delon Wright as having a historic season 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Bruce Pearl gets welcomed by Auburn team, students after NCAA show-cause ends (VIDEO) 0
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (3)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)