Nov 18, 2013, 1:19 PM EDT
There haven’t been a lot of positives to discuss regarding DePaul basketball in recent years, but Cleveland Melvin has been one of them. The 6-foot-8 senior has been one of the most productive players in the conference over the years, and this season is averaging a career high 18.3 points.
Oh, and he’s also doing this like this.
Melvin will never get the attention he deserves as a basketball player because of where he decided to go to school, but don’t be fooled: he can play.
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 14
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 9
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 7
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 7
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 71
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 9
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 17
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (75)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (26)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)