Nov 19, 2013, 10:42 AM EDT
Louisville made another addition to their 2014 recruiting class on Tuesday morning as they signed 7-foot-2 Matz Stockman to a letter of intent.
The Louisville Courier-Journal was the first to report the news.
Stockman played at the U-18 Euro Championships this summer and averaged 7.7 points and 5.3 boards. He also plays at the Carnarias Basketball Academy in the Canary Islands. Word is that the big man is talented, but not many have seen him play. Draft Express ranks him 50th in his age group for International players.
Stockman joins a recruiting class that already includes Shaqquan Aaron, Quentin Snider, Jaylen Johnson and Chinanu Onuaku.
- Tradition of success through change raises expectations at Xavier 1
- Sweet 16 Preview: The top 16 players left in the tournament 10
- Sweet 16 Preview: The x-factor in each game this week 1
- Ranking the Sweet 16 matchups 8
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close 36
- Sweet 16 Power Rankings: Reseeding the NCAA tournament field 15
- Ben Howland to become the next Mississippi State head coach 6
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- You Make The Call: Did No. 11 UCLA beat No. 6 SMU on a goaltend or a blown call? (VIDEO) (32)
- Updated tournament records: Five ACC, three Pac-12 teams headed to Sweet 16 (22)
- Reports: Indiana coach Tom Crean said ‘you suck’ to referee after loss to Wichita State (19)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (19)