Nov 19, 2013, 10:42 AM EDT
Louisville made another addition to their 2014 recruiting class on Tuesday morning as they signed 7-foot-2 Matz Stockman to a letter of intent.
The Louisville Courier-Journal was the first to report the news.
Stockman played at the U-18 Euro Championships this summer and averaged 7.7 points and 5.3 boards. He also plays at the Carnarias Basketball Academy in the Canary Islands. Word is that the big man is talented, but not many have seen him play. Draft Express ranks him 50th in his age group for International players.
Stockman joins a recruiting class that already includes Shaqquan Aaron, Quentin Snider, Jaylen Johnson and Chinanu Onuaku.
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)
- Coach K: ‘I do not see an end of my road in my college coaching’ (1)