Nov 19, 2013, 10:42 AM EDT
Louisville made another addition to their 2014 recruiting class on Tuesday morning as they signed 7-foot-2 Matz Stockman to a letter of intent.
The Louisville Courier-Journal was the first to report the news.
Stockman played at the U-18 Euro Championships this summer and averaged 7.7 points and 5.3 boards. He also plays at the Carnarias Basketball Academy in the Canary Islands. Word is that the big man is talented, but not many have seen him play. Draft Express ranks him 50th in his age group for International players.
Stockman joins a recruiting class that already includes Shaqquan Aaron, Quentin Snider, Jaylen Johnson and Chinanu Onuaku.
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 0
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 7
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (16)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)