Nov 19, 2013, 10:42 AM EDT
Louisville made another addition to their 2014 recruiting class on Tuesday morning as they signed 7-foot-2 Matz Stockman to a letter of intent.
The Louisville Courier-Journal was the first to report the news.
Stockman played at the U-18 Euro Championships this summer and averaged 7.7 points and 5.3 boards. He also plays at the Carnarias Basketball Academy in the Canary Islands. Word is that the big man is talented, but not many have seen him play. Draft Express ranks him 50th in his age group for International players.
Stockman joins a recruiting class that already includes Shaqquan Aaron, Quentin Snider, Jaylen Johnson and Chinanu Onuaku.
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- South Dakota State’s Cody Larson thrives despite return home amidst unmet expectations 2
- 2014-15 Season Preview: 20 Impact Freshmen 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes 7
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 13 VCU Rams 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)