Nov 19, 2013, 10:42 AM EST
Louisville made another addition to their 2014 recruiting class on Tuesday morning as they signed 7-foot-2 Matz Stockman to a letter of intent.
The Louisville Courier-Journal was the first to report the news.
Stockman played at the U-18 Euro Championships this summer and averaged 7.7 points and 5.3 boards. He also plays at the Carnarias Basketball Academy in the Canary Islands. Word is that the big man is talented, but not many have seen him play. Draft Express ranks him 50th in his age group for International players.
Stockman joins a recruiting class that already includes Shaqquan Aaron, Quentin Snider, Jaylen Johnson and Chinanu Onuaku.
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)