Nov 20, 2013, 9:25 AM EDT
Aaron Craft’s roommates started a twitter account last season called @CRAFTroomies where they document what life is like living with an all-american basketball player who just so happens to be an academic all-american as well.
It’s pretty funny.
The roommates aren’t afraid to make fun of Craft, and to his credit, Craft plays along.
One of the things that the roommates do is hold Taco Tuesday, which is, obviously, a night where the roommates all eat tacos.
Last night was a little different, as Craft and his roommates, on the behalf of the Office of Student Life, hosted 1,000 students at the Schottenstein Center where the five friends would impart their taco-making wisdom. Craft had to leave to watch film, but the students got a tour of the basketball arena, a signed photo of Craft and his roommates, and a chance to sit of their actual couch, which they dragged to center court from their living room:
You can watch a video of the night on Cleveland.com.
- Oklahoma State lands commitment from elite point guard in 2015 0
- John Calipari hiring an analytics director is smart, necessary, strictly for his players 0
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- Wichita State gets commitment from three-star 2015 point guard (2)
- Frank Haith lands first commitment as head coach at Tulsa (2)
- Three-star point guard down to Maryland, Providence, UNLV and Virginia Tech (1)
- Former SMU commit picks Michigan State (1)
- Alex Poythress dunks over 7-foot Dakari Johnson (VIDEO) (1)