Nov 20, 2013, 9:25 AM EDT
Aaron Craft’s roommates started a twitter account last season called @CRAFTroomies where they document what life is like living with an all-american basketball player who just so happens to be an academic all-american as well.
It’s pretty funny.
The roommates aren’t afraid to make fun of Craft, and to his credit, Craft plays along.
One of the things that the roommates do is hold Taco Tuesday, which is, obviously, a night where the roommates all eat tacos.
Last night was a little different, as Craft and his roommates, on the behalf of the Office of Student Life, hosted 1,000 students at the Schottenstein Center where the five friends would impart their taco-making wisdom. Craft had to leave to watch film, but the students got a tour of the basketball arena, a signed photo of Craft and his roommates, and a chance to sit of their actual couch, which they dragged to center court from their living room:
You can watch a video of the night on Cleveland.com.
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 6 Virginia Cavaliers 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: College Basketball Dream Team 1
- VCU’s Treveon Graham: From lightly recruited to leader of Havoc, the Atlantic 10 favorites 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 7 North Carolina Tar Heels 1
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Toledo looks to end a 35-year NCAA Tournament drought and rep the MAC 0
- Five-star 2015 power forward down to five schools (2)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)