Nov 20, 2013, 9:25 AM EDT
Aaron Craft’s roommates started a twitter account last season called @CRAFTroomies where they document what life is like living with an all-american basketball player who just so happens to be an academic all-american as well.
It’s pretty funny.
The roommates aren’t afraid to make fun of Craft, and to his credit, Craft plays along.
One of the things that the roommates do is hold Taco Tuesday, which is, obviously, a night where the roommates all eat tacos.
Last night was a little different, as Craft and his roommates, on the behalf of the Office of Student Life, hosted 1,000 students at the Schottenstein Center where the five friends would impart their taco-making wisdom. Craft had to leave to watch film, but the students got a tour of the basketball arena, a signed photo of Craft and his roommates, and a chance to sit of their actual couch, which they dragged to center court from their living room:
You can watch a video of the night on Cleveland.com.
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)
- Blue Ribbon releases their Preseason First Team All-Americans (1)