Nov 20, 2013, 11:50 AM EDT
I love this.
Billy Baron, the star point guard for Canisius, is so calm and poised. You have no idea how much time is left in this game.
He knows exactly what he wants to do this entire time, and he does it with deadly accuracy.
It’s a lot more nonchalant than his last buzzer-beater.
(h/t Jeff Eisenberg)
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1